Twins!!!

RHYDIANS POV:
I am so happy that maddys pregnant. I wonder I it's a boy or a girl."Hey mads" I said calling her "coming" she said walking down the stairs and sitting next to me on the couch.

"we should get our own place" she said. I smiled. "Yeah. We should." I said. "What's up. Why'd you call me?" She said. "Nothing. I just wanted to sit with you.'a guy can't just call his girlfriend'" I said looking at her,she raised one eye brow. I started laughing "shhh" she whispered. "what is it" I said "shh.i think somebody's out there." She said. "Maddy.its ok. Nobody's out there." I said.

MADDYS POV:
"Do you smell that" I said sniffing the air. "Wolfblood" rhydian said after he sniffed the air. I stood up and went out the door. I saw somebody,they saw me then started running. I chased after them and rhydian followed. "Maddy slow down.your gonna hurt your self. I'll take care of this" said rhydian running a head of me.

RHYDIANS POV:
I caught up with the person and tacked them. "Who are you" I said. They didn't answer. They were wearing a mask. "Answer me" I said. "Let me explain. Please" they said. "Ok" I said. "I'm here to give you a message" he said. "From who,who are you?" I said. "From the wolf bloods in higher authority. I'm the wolf blood messenger." he said. I helped him up. "I'm emati" he said taking of his mask.

"that a unusual name" said maddy. He nodded. "Are you maddy and rhydian?" He asked. "Yes" we said. "I came to tell you that maddy needs to drink this everyday,and you are having twins" he said handing me a bottle. "Here mads" I said giving it to her. "Did you here that rhyd. Twins" she said smiling. I hugged her. "Thank you emati" said maddy. "Anytime. If you need anything else. I'll be in the woods" he said putting his mask back on and running off. "I can't believe we are having twins" said maddy smiling. "I love you" I said kissing her. I pulled away and put my arm around her. We walked back to the house and watched tv. Twins. Yay. I'm happy for us