A great night

RHYDIANS POV:
After last night I went home and went to sleep. In the morning I woke up to Janna shaking me. What is she doing here."rhydian" she said. I sat up."what? Why are you here?oh and your little plan with whitewood failed. Maddy is back. Whitewoods gone" I said getting up "I'm here because I wanted to check on maddy" she said. "You tried to give her away. That was your plan al along" I said. "Actually no rhydian. My plan worked. My plan was to tell whitewood that maddy was in America. She got excited. We made a deal. She aid she's going to leave and never come back" she said. "oh. In that case. Thank you Janna."i said. She smiled and was about to leave. "Wait. Why don't you come for movie night?"i asked "ok." She said. "Wait downstairs. I have to get dressed then we will leave" I said as she left. I put on jeans and a shirt. I went downstairs to see Janna and mrs.von. "Come on Janna" I said. Mrs.von stopped us. "I thought you were dating maddy. Now your leaving with Janna." She said. "We are going to maddys now. And I am dating maddy" I said. "Ok. Sorry. Have fun." She said then we left. We started walking towards maddys house.

MADDYS POV:
Shan and tom were already here. We were looking at movies then I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the door. I saw Janna and rhydian. What is Janna doing here? I'm glad she's here. But why is she here."hey Janna" I said then she hugged me. Rhydian just stood there behind her. after the hug she walked inside. Rhydian stepped in side and closed the door. He put his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. I pulled away but our foreheads were still touching."why is Janna here?" I asked. "She wanted to check on you. So I invited her over for movie night. Is that ok?" Said rhydian. "Yeah" I said then kissed him again. "Ok you two save for later" said tom. We pulled apart and sat down on the couch. We put in a funny movie. I snuggled up to rhydian. He stroked my hair. The movie started. I laughed a lot. So did rhydian. I love his laugh.

RHYDIANS POV:
At the end of the movie I got up and took it out. Everyone else was sleeping. Except for maddy. "Hey. Should we wake them" she said. "Let em sleep. We have time for something else" I said. She laughed and walked upstairs. I followed her. When I got to the room I closed the door and locked it. I sat down on the bed next to her. "So do you-" I cut her off and started kissing her. I put my tongue in her mouth and pushed her over. She stopped and looked up at me. I kissed her avian but she pulled away. "Babe" she said."yeah" I said. "We can't right now. What if they hear us." She said. She has a point. Oh but wait I have an idea "wait I have an idea. What if we spray the room with sound proof spray. And play really loud music so if the spray doesn't work they still won't hear us."i said she smiled.

MADDYS POV:
He's smart. He got music and I sprayed the room. The music was really loud. I pulled myself on top of him. I put my hand on his arm. Looked in to his eyes and bit my lip. Then I kissed him. I reached for something. "What you looking for" he said. "What do you think" I said pulling out a condom for him. "We don't need that. I want to have kids with you" he said. That thought made me smile. We continued what we were doing. Then turned off the music and went to sleep. That was a really great night.