Im coming home

MADDYS POV:
I woke up. And ran over to mum and dad. "maddy are you ok?" Asked dad. "Yeah. When are we leaving?" I asked. "I guess now" they said then got up. "Bye Janna. And thanks for everything" I said then we hugged each other. Me, mum and dad started walking. I started running. "Maddy calm down" they said. "But we have to go home" I said. They started running to. Eventually we got to Stoney bridge. We got to our house and I went to my bedroom. Everything looked exactly the same. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed and went downstairs. "Here's your phone" said dad handing me my phone. "Thanks I'm going to go call Shan" I said as I walked back upstairs. I dialed Shans number and waited for her to answer. "Whoever has this phone I will hurt you" she said. "Shan, it's me. Maddy" I said. "Prove it to me. If your really maddy then tell me things only she would know" she said. "I know that I'm a wolfblood."i said. "You could be Janna. She obviously knows that." She said. "Ok. Then come to my house" I said then hung up. I went downstairs and sat ok the couch. About 30 minutes later there was a bang on the door. I opened it. I saw Shannon's shocked face. She had tears of joy in her eyes. "Maddy" she said. "Shan" I said. I hugged her tight. Then tom came and hugged us. 2 minutes later it looked up. I saw rhydian standing there. Our eyes locked. "What are you doing back here?" Asked Shan pulling away. I was still looking straight at rhydian. But I wasn't smiling. I don't know what he feels. "Maddy?" Asked tom. "Rhy-" I said but rhydian cut me off. "Glad your back sis" he said. He just called me sis. Are you serious. Now I know he doesn't love me. "H- h hey rhydian" I said. "So maddy. What are you doing back?" Asked tom. "Uhh. I. Umm I" I said. "Maddy?" Asked Shan. All the emotions hit me. I ran upstairs to my room.

RHYDIANS POV:
I knew right when she looked at me she didn't like me. After she ran upstairs tom and Shan looked at me. "What?" I said. "Talk to her. According to you you guys are like brother and sister" said tom. "Fine" I said then went upstairs. I don't want to talk to her. She doesn't love me. I knocked on her door. She opened it. She looked down. She was crying. She sat down in her bed. I sat next to her and closed the door behind me. "I'm happy your back" I said. I wiped a way her tears. "Rhydian" she said. "I have to tell you something" I said. "No. I do" she said. "Maddy. I don't know how you feel about what happened but I enjoyed it. I" she cut me off. "Shut up and kiss me" she said. Then we kissed each other. It's more passionate then the first one. It's long. I want it to last forever. "Rhydian" she whispered. "Yeah" I said. Our lips are still close to each other. "I love you" she said. "I love you to" I said. Then we started kissin again. I pushed her over. I was leaning over her. Then their was a knock on the door and we jumped apart. I got up and opened the door. I saw tom and Shan standing there. "Is she ok?" Asked tom. "Why did she run off?" Asked Shan. "Guys she's fine. She was just happy to be back." I said. "Guys I'm sitting right here" said maddy coming up behind me. "Yeah" I said. "Besides. I'm back home. I couldn't be more happier." She said. Then we all went downstairs. This is so awesome. Maddys back. And she loves me.