The suprise

MADDYS POV:
Eventually we got to this big hotel. "Wow,what are we doing?" I said. "We are going to watch a movie and kiss" he said. Then we got up to a amazing hotel room. "Wow" I said. "Yeah come on" he said he closed the door. It looks by it's self. "Take off your shoes" he said. So I Did. He took off his shoes and tie. "Maddy" he said. "Yeah" I said. "Come lay down"he said. "Ok" I said. Then I went on the bed and rested my head on his chest.

RHYDIANS POV:
I'm stroking maddys hair. She picks her head up rests on her elbow. and kissed my lips. Ok. I can't take this anymore. I love her. I have to do this. I deepen the kiss. She let's out a small moan. Wait no I can't hurt her. She starts playing with my hair. Ok maybe just for a little while.i pull her on top of me so she's straddling me. I can't do this. I look away.but she grabs my face with both hands and kisses me deeply.

MADDYS POV:
Ok so I know that we are probably rushing this. But I want him. A lot. And now. He moans my name. "Shh. No talking" I said kissing him again. He grabs my hands and pulls away "maddy wait. Stop" he said. I looked at him confused."i thought we were waiting. We are still in high school. Even though we haven't gone this week." He said. "I know. But I want to. And this is special to me." I said. "I know. I want to too. You don't understand how much it's killing me not to. But I don't want to hurt you" he said. "You won't. I love you I want you" I said. He smiled and started kissing my neck. I lifted his head and started kissing his lips. He started unzipping my dress. I shivered lightly. I un buttoned his shirt and slid it off his arms.

RHYDIANS POV:
She started in buttoning my pants and the zipper she slid of my pants as I slid off her dress. I turn her over so she's on the bottom. I start placing gentle kisses on her stomach. She grips my back as she groans. "I love you" she Said. "I love you more" I said. She started playing with my hair. She laughs every time I kiss her. It's adorable.

MADDYS POV:
I can't help laughing when he kisses me. His kisses are so soft and warm. My phone started ringing. I picked it up. "Hello" I said laughing because rhydian was tickling me. "Madeline smith where are you. I thought you were only going out for dinner with rhydian. It's been 4 hours." Said mum. im still laughing. "And what's so funny" said mum. "Nothing nothin" I said laughing in between. "Where are you" she said. "Mum calm down.ill be back tonight." I said then saw rhydian mouthing tomorrow. "I mean tomorrow." Then I laughed because rhydian started kissing my neck again. "Maddy. What are you doing." Asked mum.

MRS.SMITHS POV:
does my daughter really think she getting away with this. I know she up to something she keeps laughing. Maybe they went to see a funny movie. That's what I thought until I heard her say "rhydian stop. I'm in the phone" then I heard rhydian say"with who" "me mum" said maddy. "Ok. Hurry up" said rhydian "Madeline smith where are you?" I asked. "Got to go bye" she said then hung up. That's it I'm calling tom and Shannon.