"don't beat yourself up for it. it was just like 'WOW that just happened' you know?" i explain to him.

he nods and we sit there silently for a bit before he starts talking.

"i'm gonna start setting up so i'm gonna hang up okay?" karl looks at the screen.

"okay sounds good! just text me or the discord groupchat or something when you are ready for us or we might just talk before we join as well. i'm not sure. but i'll talk to you soon! bye!" i smile and i wave to him.

he smiles back and hangs up. i set my phone down and i just stare at it with wide eyes. well that just happened. now all the boys know my name and george told them he even knows what i look like. i don't care he knows i just know nick will try to fight us now for it.

"oh this call is going to be very interesting that's for sure." i press the discord call.

everyone was yelling at each other and no one acknowledged i joined so i was thinking they didn't know i came into the call.

"instead of yelling at me, yell at L since she's here now!" george speaks.

"hey now, i just want peace." i quickly defend.

"YOU TOLD GEORGE YOUR NAME AND YOU GUYS WERE ON A VIDEO CALL?!" nick beams.

"yeah so what! everyone knows my real name is luna. corpse knows, emma knows, tina knows, chat knows.." i mumbled the last part.

"i'm sorry did you say chat knows?!" nick repeats what i said.

i purse out my lips and i rub my face. this is stupidly stressful and annoying.

"yup that's what i said. i don't see why you are making this such a big deal. like why can't i tell people my real name? i know everyone's real name here so why can't they know mine?" i speak up.

no one responded to me so i got a bit more annoyed with that.

"i know dreams name is clay, he should know my name is luna. i know quackity's name is alex, why can't he know my name is luna? i always know george's name is george so he should be able to know my real name. tell me that sapnap?" i use his online name.

"don't start calling me sapnap now after you called everyone their first names–"

"why do you have such a problem with me being comfortable with others and actually opening up to them." i interrupted him.

he didn't answer me and everyone was silent. a few moments later, karl joined the call all cheerful.

"hey guys i'm live right now! how do we feel about some jack box!" he talks with a smile.

"i actually have to go karl i'm so sorry." nick speaks up.

"don't be like that–"

"not here." dream speaks up, stopping me.

"is everything alright?" karl asks.

"sapnap and L just have to go for a bit but they will come back later. don't worry chat!" dream tells them.

i sink back into my seat and i wanted to punch my computer screen right now. i take a silent deep breath and i sit up.

"karl i'll be back but don't worry, i'll join later. bye chat!" i speak trying to sound like i have a smile on my face.

i leave the call and i stand up and yell. i grab my phone and i see dream texted me which i just wanted to throw my phone against the wall.

green blob
get over here.
you guys need to not act out like that in a call with all of us in there.
deal with your shit in person and not like little kids online.

L
i'm so close to punching you though the screen you have no idea dream. i don't want your fucking comments like that

green blob
WELL BE MATURE LUNA
GET OVER HERE AND DEAL WITH IT
FUCKING SCREAM AT ME LATER BUT JUST COME TALK TO HIM YOURSELF IN PERSON

L
i really fucking hate you dream
don't start this shit

green blob
the door is unlocked.

L
YOUR TELLING ME TO BE MATURE WHEN NICK HASNT TEXTED ME OR ANYTHING AND YOU ARE THE ONE TEXTING FOR HIM. WHOS THE ONE YOU SHOULD BE TELLING TO MATURE CLAY.

green blob
don't start fucking calling me by my first name.

L
i'm just so mad at you and nick. i don't want to come over.

green blob
fucking come here. i don't like how we can't talk face to face and how we are bitching to each other on our phones.

L
why do i have to go over there and you guys can't come here? seems unfair

green blob
there is one of you and two of us. use your brain.

L
god you are fucking annoying.

green blob
just shut up already and get in your car. scream here, get mad here, cry here. just come over now.

i throw my phone at my bed and i just felt so many emotions inside of me. why did he have to text me. TELLING ME TO BE MATURE. nick should've texted me himself. that's who should start to be fucking mature.

"fuck you. fuck you. fuck you.." i grab my phone and my keys.

i see tobio walk towards me and i just walk past him. i felt so bad just ignoring him but i had to go deal with someone before i commit a murder.

"i'm sorry tobio. i'll be back. i love you." i look at him one last time before i close the door.