You Only Live Once

Hey guys! Juju here! So I wrote this chapter, so sorry if its sorta short. I'm not allowed to say its crappy...cuz...Gabbi might kill me...But Kay's writing the next chapter! Thanks for reading!

Comment, Fan, Vote!

- Juju :^)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We sat in a circle, just staring at each other.

The news that had just come out of the phone resting in the center was heartbreaking.

Yet, no one shed a tear.

They knew I hated tears.

"Juju," Kayleigh spoke, breaking the longest silence we've ever had. "You have to talk about this some-"

"No." I spoke in monotone. "I don't have to do anything."

"How can you not talk about this?" Gabbi looked at me astonished. "Juju, you're-"

"Don't say it." I hissed. I saw the tears brimming her eyes. "Don't cry. Don't mope. Don't go into depression. Do not. Do.  Anything."

That shut her up. Gabbi went back to looking at her hands.

"Juju." I turned my head to Ashley's voice. "Please. Say something about it."

I looked at my own hands. "Why should-"

"Because you always do!" She snapped. "You always make us laugh when we're sad, excited when we hate something, and even cry when we're happy!" I chuckled at that part. "You're like our glue. What are we gonna do without you?"

"I don't know, Ash." I whispered.

I'm truly gonna miss these girls. Our jokes, our traditions, our stupidity. If only we could have that one final-

That's it.

I stood up. "Let's make this, the best six weeks of my life. The best six weeks of our lives."

Kayleigh threw me a 'WTF' face. "What are you talking about?"

Pacing, I thought of ideas."Let's do something...unforgettable! Let's...get high! Or streak! Or...or...I don't know!" I sat back down and leaned into the middle. "Let's do something that we will never forget."

"I'm not streaking." Gabbi backed out.

I tugged her back in. "That was just an idea."

"But you're Juju...who knows what you'll do..." She carefully leaned away.

I sighed. "That's not the point. I have six weeks, guys. Six weeks to laugh, to have fun, to breathe. I have six weeks before I land on a hospital bed, hooked up to forty different machines just so I can smile. I have six weeks to live my life to the fullest, because after that, my life is over." I looked at each and every one of my best friends. "And I know this line seems really pointless and annoying, but I finally understands what it means. You only live once."

I got approving nods from everyone. "What are we doing then?" Kayleigh asked.

So we looked at each other blankly.

---

Here we are, a few hours later, looking through anything, and everything.

"Skydiving?"

"No."

"OOH! Polar bear wrestling!"

"I just got my nails done!"

"Fine then..."

Ashley faced me. "Okay, I even suggested Polar Bear wrestling. If you're not gonna find ANYTHING interesting, then I give up!" She pushed the laptop in front of me.

I pushed it away. "There has to be something we can do." I closed my eyes and laid down on my bed. "I mean, its not like something incredibly stupid is gonna hit us in the face."

Kayleigh swiveled around in the swirly chair. "Skydiving seemed fun..."

"Too common." Gabbi said while flipping thorough a magazine.

Just as I was drawing a blank, the poster I had hung up on my ceiling fell down on me.

"Gabbi?"

"Hm?"

"I told you not to use the fifty cent tape." I said while peeling the poster off of my face. I looked at it. Big Time Rush.

This poster was kinda funny, since each of us wrote which guy we were gonna date some day. I got Kendall, Gabbi got Logan, Ashley got James, and Kayleigh got Carlos. Its sad that I never even got to go to a concert.

Bingo.

I shot up in my bed. "I GOT IT!" I held the poster out. "We meet Big Time Rush!"

"But they're not in concert." Gabbi said.

"So no 'Meet & Greet'." Kayleigh pointed out.

"Who ever said we were just going to meet them?" I smirked.