Prologue

"Oh, no! It can't be true!" Said a blonde hair girl as she saw a 50 meter titan had look over them before it break the wall. The titans were come inside which make the humans feel fear and running away. A blonde hair girl who name Lucy was running to her house and froze to see her house get crush. She was quickly going over her house and found her mother trapped by a brick. She was quickly help her but failed as a brick was hard. Then she heard a thump sound make her scared. Then she saw her mother open her eyes and look at her. Her mother seem understand of what happen which she look at her daughter. "Save of yourself, Lucy. Go and find Kagura! You need to go and stay with her. You will be safe with her, Lucy. Just leave. I don't think that I can survive anymore. Go, Lucy!" Said Layla weakly make Lucy cried silently. 

Before she answer her, a titan had come and take her father which he got eaten in front of her make her look in horror. "DAD!" Yell Lucy as a titan already devour her father. Then a titan take Layla which Lucy tried to save her but failed as her mother get eaten. She was crying as she doesn't move her spot. A titan was ready to take her when other titan come and killed it with a rage. That titan was a female titan. It was different than other titan. Lucy had acknowledge her which she yelled her name. "KAGURA!" Shout Lucy which caught of her attention. Kagura look at Lucy which she quickly take her and put her below of her neck before she killed a few of titans. After that, she quickly dismiss herself as she go to her hidden home bringing Lucy with her. When they arrive her hidden place, she quickly enter her cave and put down Lucy.

Lucy just sit down on the ground without looking her. Kagura was seem upset as she not disturb Lucy. Kagura know that Lucy was upset for losing her parent. Same as her who lose her foster sister. She was blame herself for not save her foster sister early and she cried in silent so she won't disturb Lucy. Lucy in another hand crying as she remember the titans killed her parent. She won't blame Kagura for not save her parents which she stop crying as she look at Kagura. She saw Kagura crying which make her feel guilty so she go over her. "Kagura, stop crying. I know that you're upset because mom dead but we have to be strong together." Said Lucy lowly which make Kagura look at her. Her tear was stop as she look at Lucy. "It's... My.... Fault... That... Layla and... Kaoru died... Lucy... I'm sorry..." Said Kagura in a cracked tone. 

Lucy was shook her head as she know that Kagura had blame herself. "No, Kagura. It's not your fault that mom and dad died. You just don't know that titans come and break the wall. Stop blame of yourself, Kagura. If mom here, she won't be happy to see you like this. Please, Kagura." Said Lucy in softy tone as she wipe her tear anyway. Kagura was look at Lucy which she nodded her head as she wiped her tear who sliding down on her cheek. "Okay, Lucy.. If you... Said that... I will.... Stop crying... For them... I have... To be... Strong... Right, Lucy?" Said Kagura as she look at Lucy. Lucy was smile at Kagura before she show her determine face. "Yeah, Kagura. Let's kill the titan together. I will help you and make those titans pay for what they done to us and other human." Said Lucy in angry tone. Kagura was nodded her head as she agree with her. "Yeah, Lucy. Let's kill... Those fucker... Titans for... What they... Done to... Us and... Other humans... I will... Fight with... You, Lucy..." Said Kagura which make Lucy nodded her head. They were look at each other with their determine face as they want to eliminate the titans who harm the human's life.

'Those fucker titans! I will not forgive you! I will make you pay for what you done! Just wait, titan!' - Lucy