STAG AND HEN PARTY

Priyanka had picked her and her dress up in the morning, laughing in Annika's face when the latter had told her that even she thought they could not possibly need all that time to get ready. Depositing the dress at OM, Pri had driven them to a spa. It was Annika's turn to laugh: there was little chance that all the famous spa salons of Mumbai combined could relieve her tension. Her thoughts have not left her alone once. She had driven herself crazy thinking about all the times Shivaay had kissed her or told her something romantic. She needed to know what was real and what had been a facade.

Seeing the dark circles behind her eyes, Priyanka had been shocked and adamant, and to the spa they had gone, "To make you feel a little relaxed. Honestly Annika, it's ok to have wedding jitters but please try to sleep a little these last few days. I don't know how much sleep you will get once we are off to Udaipur" she had chastised Annika. Annika had been forced to admit that it did help, a little. They then returned to the OM.

S: "Ha, I see you didn't dissolve in that spa after all!"

Shivaay moved his reading glasses to the tip of his nose and diverted his attention from his laptop, watching the girls enter. He was seated on the couch, his legs outstretched, and a cup of coffee steamed on an elegant little table next to him.

"Of course, we didn't!" Priyanka approached him and kissed him on the cheeks. "We wouldn't dream of leaving you all alone with our brothers."

"No, you couldn't possibly do that! If you guys know what Rudy had planned for the bachelor party, I would be in no small danger, if left to my own devices and without your protection. I'm told I've always been a very naughty little boy," he wiggled his eyebrows at Annika.

Annika reddened. It's the night of their bachelor and bachelorette parties, and they're both going drinking—the guys are going to some upscale, jazzy bourbon place Rudra selected, and the girls are going to one of their most frequented restaurant because Priyanka just wanted to keep it casual. There will be no strippers or obscene jewellery, because that's weird, just too many drinks with friends and some good laughs and a basket of fried food with no nutritional value. It sounds perfect.

"Come, no time for chatter, we've too many things to do as it is!" Pri took Annika's hand and dragged her into her bedroom where they would remain for hours, getting ready.

Annika was becoming more nervous with every minute they spent in the room, which was stuffed with everything a sophisticated woman needs to get ready, but which may seem entirely devoid of purpose to the unrefined part of humanity. Annika did not suspect then that her stress levels would get progressively worse as the evening went on.

"How do I look?" she asks Shivaay with a twirl. She opted for cute but comfy in a red sequinted one shoulder dress, and his eyes appraise her thoughtfully. "Cute enough to be marrying someone like you in one week?"

"Cuter, I'd say," he says with a smile followed by a sensual kiss that leaves her lightheaded

"Cuter, I'd say," he says with a smile followed by a sensual kiss that leaves her lightheaded. "I'd say you look good enough for the both of us combined together. Epitome of a Goddess. I love holding you in my arms."