Twenty Four

Louis P.O.V

"Oi, don't touch that!" I somewhat yell, a grin on my face.

Robin jumps when he hears me, dropping the file onto the floor so that the papers inside flutter to the floor like feathers. He winces as he looks down at the mess. "Oops, sorry, papi."

I roll my eyes, getting up from my chair and crouching down to gather the papers up. We're at the office, since Robin no longer attends his school yet finished SATs and us still waiting on the interview confirmation from the ballet school, we had no choice but to bring him along to the office. It's probably illegal to have your kid out of school for three months until summer but that's a secret no one needs to know. 

I shove the file into the drawer and slide it shut. I point a finger at Robin and his eyes widen, probably awaiting for a scolding. "You need to help me," I whine with a pout. "I can't think of a name." I motion with my head toward my desk and he physically relaxes, shoulders slumping. 

Harry's currently gone to get us a McDonald's as Robin was complaining of being hungry. 

Julia knocks on the door, coming in. "Would you like a drink of any sort?"

I look down to Ro. "Want anything?"

"Can I have anything I want?" He asks.

I nod. "As long as it's not alcoholic." 

He rolls his eyes, dimples popping when he grins, turning to Julia. "Please can I have a hot chocolate?"

She nods and I hold my finger out, calling, "I'll have a Yorkshire tea, please, love!"

She leaves the room. 

"This is so damn cool," Robin says in awe, looking around the office as he sits on my lap, swiveling the chair side to side.

Julia soon comes back in with our drinks and we both take a sip, wisps of steam wafting into our faces as we do so. 

"Right, stop your procrastinating with drinking that hot choc and help me!" I exclaim.

Robin sighs, pursing his lips. "Have you not thought of anything?"

I grab the pencil from the desk, twiddling it between my forefingers and thumbs. "I thought of Tomlinson Records but then that completely distinguishes Styles out and that is part of our surname. Tomlinson-Styles Records seems way too long and too much of a handful."

He hums in thought, Harry coming in then with a McDonald's bag in his hands. He hands out the food, giving Ro his chicken nuggets and McFlurry whereas he gives me my BigMac and apple pie. He takes a bite of his own chicken wrap, slouching into his chair.

"What's the verdict?" He ponders. 

Robin shrugs, opening the small pot of ketchup and dunking his nugget inside. "Papi is brainless."

I gasp, scooping some ketchup onto my finger and dotting his nose. "I am just lacking creativity at the moment, is all!" I protest. 

Robin giggles, trying to lick the ketchup off his nose and failing. 

"I think you should call is Harry's The Best Tomlinson Records," Harry interjects, catching on on what we're needing help with. 

I shake my head. "That's worse than Tomlinson-Styles Records."

His eyes narrow. "Fine. What about Signature Entertainment?"

Robin shakes his head. "Sounds like a movie company."

I nod slowly, stealing one of his chicken nuggets. He takes a bite of my BigMac with creased brows. 

Robin's eyes light up after a while of sitting in silence and eating. He's moved onto his McFlurry now, licking it off the spoon. "Infinity Records! Because music never ends."