CHAPTER 17: It Was You

Start from the beginning

"That's why you are eager to have your wings back; it's because you don't want to burden her anymore." I hummed in response. "To be honest, you are so lucky."

"Huh?"

"I want to be a human and you don't want to be a human but you became a human instead of me." She brought out her wings and spread them widely. "Having these wings is nice, but I prefer them without them."

All of a sudden, we heard a loud thud. We turned around to see Jisoo Unnie sitting on the ground with her eyes wide open.
Roseanne immediately hid her wings.

"Y-you!" Roseanne pointed at Jisoo Unnie and her body was shaking.

We walked toward Jisoo unnie and she crawled backwards. I handed her my right hand to help her to stand. She didn't accept it and stood up by herself.

"W-what... the fucking hell are you?!" She raises her voice, and we look at her in disbelief.

"I think it's pretty rude to curse in front of an angel." I said

"A-angel?" Roseanne and I nodded in sync. "Hehe, I might be dreaming and I think I should wake up now."

She slapped herself and groaned in so much pain.

"Fuck! It hurts like hell." She touched her face that she slapped earlier. She looked at us when she felt we were staring at us.
"Gosh! "You're fucking real!!"

"She's been cursing since she got here."Roseanne stated and I hummed in response.

"I-i..." In a blink, Jisoo fainted, but Roseanne managed to catch her using her wings.

"She is the first human who fainted when they saw me." Roseanne said something that made me chuckle.

"At least she already believes that we are angels, not like Jennie, who threatened me that she would kill me if I was lying, and she even thought that I had escaped from asylum." Roseanne laughed and she carried Jisoo at her back.

We went downstairs since we were on the rooftop. We brought Jisoo to the clinic and Roseanne laid her in bed.

I texted Jennie to inform her that her friend fainted.

Minutes later, Jennie and Irene arrive with worried faces. Jennie looked at me like she was telling me to explain.

"What happened to her?" Irene, you asked.

"She fainted because of too much shock." I answered, and she looked at me with confusion.

Roseanne locked the door of the clinic, and we made sure no one was inside the clinic because we planned to tell them the truth.

Before we tell the truth, Jisoo gains consciousness. She sat properly, and Jennie handed her a glass of water, which she immediately drank.

"Jisoo and Irene unnie, we wanted to tell you something strange and impossible to happen, but I hope you believe us."I said and they nodded.

"Lalisa and I are angels." Roseanne said that made Jisoo Unnie and Irene Unnie laugh out loud.

Jennie, Roseanne, and I stare at the two who are laughing wholeheartedly. They stop when they feel we are staring at them with seriousness in our faces.

"Don't tell me you are not joking?" Irene, unnie asked as she wiped her tears of joy.

"We are not." I said

"So, what I saw earlier is real?" Jisoo asked and I nodded. She cursed again under her breath, and that made me mentally faceplam myself.

"Jennie, you had an angel girlfriend." Irene, you stated, and Jennie shook her head.