Chapter 23

Author POV

Well, you had booked the tickets to your home country. You still weren't sure about disclosing your relation with Jungkook. Your family was excited for your arrival and Jungkook and Jiyeon were excited to meet your family. But you knew things weren't gonna go smoothly.

So you along with Jungkook and Jiyeon boarded the plane. You waited for plane to take off.

"Eonnie, can I sit next to the window?" Jiyeon asked excitedly.

"Sure, baby." you replied.

Jiyeon sat next to the window and you sat in the middle of them. Jiyeon looked out of the window with curiosity.

"Jungkook, I haven't told anyone in my family about our relationship yet. I've just told them your a friend. So you kinda have to maintain some distance with me.

And even after I tell them about us, we can't just behave like a couple infront of them. Because they're really conservative. You understand, right?"

"Yeah, of course I do. And don't take stress. Everything will be fine."

He intertwined his fingers with yours.

[ Time skip ]

"Oh my holy goodness! Y/N!" your mom said as she hugged you

You hugged her back and said, "Hi mom. How are you?"

"I'm great! And is this the friend you were talking about?"

"Hi, Mrs. Y/L/N (your last name). I'm Jungkook." Jungkook said as he bowed.

"Just call me aunty." your mom replied.

Jiyeon was sleeping in Jungkook's arms.

"Are you just gonna keep us standing outside?" you asked.

"Oh! Sorry! I forgot! Come in you three."

You went inside.

"Where should I put Jiyeon?" Jungkook asked your mom.