Chapter 15

Jungkook POV

I showed Y/N and Jiyeon the castle as they both were acting like 2 curious little babies.

"Y/N!"

"Hmm?"

"I just wanted to say I'm thankful for meeting you that day at the park."

We both smiled.

"Well, I'm thankful that you think that way."

[ A few minutes later ]

I subconsciously started admiring her. Her existence itself can spread so much happiness.

"Jungkook?" she said snapping me  out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"Where were you lost? You were staring at me without even blinking once."

"Oh, sorry." I scratched my head.

"It's okay." she smiled making me smile too.

Y/N POV

I noticed Jungkook staring at me quite often. But I actually didn't mind though. He was making my heart flutter.

Gosh! Only his stares are enough to make my heart flutter.

But I need to control my emotions. I've been through this before. I don't wanna go through this again.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"Where were you lost? You were staring at me without even blinking once."

"Oh sorry."

"It's okay."

Later Jungkook dropped me home at night. Jiyeon had fallen asleep in the car.

"Thanks for the ride." I said as I took off the seatbelt.

"My pleasure." Jungkook said with his bunny smile.

I got out of the car and waved him bye. He waved me back. Jungkook started the car. But it didn't start. He tried a few times again. But still it didn't start.
I got worried and walked over to his car.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"I think the car's broken."

"It's really late now. You won't even find a mechanic. Why don't you come spend the night at my house?"

"Well, I guess you're right. We'll stay with you tonight. But are you really okay with it?"

"I'm REALLY okay with it. Now come on. Pick up Jiyeon."

He took Jiyeon from the car and came to my apartment with me.

Jungkook laid Jiyeon down on the sofa

Jungkook laid Jiyeon down on the sofa. But she woke up. She rubbed her eyes and asked,

"Daddy, where are we?"

"We're at Eonnie's house, Jiyeonnie. Our car broke down. So we're staying with her tonight."

"We're staying with Eonnie? Yay!!!"

"You guys should go freshen up. The guest room's there." I said pointing at the guest room.

"Daddy, can I sleep with Eonnie tonight?" Jiyeon said.

"I don't have any problem. You can sleep with me." I said.

"Are you sure, angel?" Jungkook asked Jiyeon.

"Yes, daddy."

"OK, then. But don't trouble her."

"I'll take Jiyeon to the bathroom. You can go freshen up in the guest room." I said.

"Ok." Jungkook said.

Jungkook POV

Y/N took Jiyeon to the bathroom in her room. As soon as she left, I went to the book shelf in the living room. I took her old diary and started reading it.

It's the 2nd time I'm reading it. I know it's wrong to do that. But I just wanted to know more about her life.