Her Life

THIRD | POV

"Why can't you just be normal?!"

"Aki!" Aki's sister — Hideko — called Aki's name in a mad tone. Aki couldn't hear her sibling properly, since she was upstairs playing Genshin Impact. "Is that kid ignoring me again?!" Hideko groaned. Hideo — their brother — tutted. "She's probably just playing her stupid game as always. No need to get so mad about it, sister." Hideo stated while drinking his tea.

Hideko crossed her arms and stomped her foot. "Are you actually going to let her off?!" Hideko asked Hideo. "Father will be mad at us for not telling her to get ready for this dinner party!" Hideo sighed from Hideko's anger.

"That problem sounds more like a you problem than a we problem." Hideo said. Hideko scoffed, making it obvious for her brother that he should cooperate with her. "Just tell one of the servants to knock on her door and tell her to get ready quickly. Simple." Hideo said. "You know I don't like talking to those filthy- rats!" Hideko said in a disgusted tone.

Hideko was born a wealthy daughter, her first mother never took care of her well. Her first mother never gave her affection, making
Hideko's heart poisoned in toxic love and pain. Her second mother (Which is the current one now) is always busy, therefore she never sees her. Not even Hideo or Aki sees her.

Aki is the youngest among the family. Despite being rich, she's always so sad. Two years ago, she was diagnosed with depression. The cause of this? Her mother's death. She loved her mother dearly, her mother loved her back as well.

But when she passed, her heart started to crumble gradually. It started to crumble quicker when his father married another woman within the month of her mother's death. This made Aki depressed. When she was diagnosed, her parents treated her like a baby. This is why Hideko and Hideo despises her. Abandoned by their own biological mother to Aki, a girl who isn't their family.

Aki never wanted the attention, instead, she wanted to opposite. She despises her parents. She doesn't even want to see them. But since she has no choice but to let them, whenever her parents get into her nerves, she plays Genshin.

But whether if she is mad or not, she still plays Genshin as therapy.

Hideo is the oldest. He had already accomplished many things in a young age. Now, as a adult, he even has his own company. But despite being the most diligent son, he always thinks that he isn't perfect. He isn't enough. Despite all those kind comments about his smart and charming attitude, he never believes any of them.

Hideo has no cares about praise. He cares about revenge. To all those who belittles him. That is his only goal in life. "Fine, I'll do it for you." Hideo said. He stood up and patted his sister's head. "Bastard." Hideko muttered. "I'll be off waiting for the guests!"