Chapter 5

Hey! *covers behind a wall* Please don't hurt me. I know i haven't uploaded in a VERY LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME. I'm sorry for that but it was personal problems i'm dealling with. Anyways at least i'm uploading now.

Please Comment Vote and Become a Fan

-tere93

P.s sorry i didn't edit this put i'm about to leave for dinner and i don't know when i'll be back and i promised someone i would have the story up today.

Thanks again for reading!

______________________

I go to my room and switch in to basketball shorts and black tank top.

I hear a knock at the door. Who's that?

She looks at me in a way that said 'Were you expecting someone?'

I return a confused look.

"Aren't you going to go see who it is?" She says.

"Oh yea. I'll be right back." I walk to the door and open it. I'm see Amber and she looks really scared.

"What's wrong?" I ask pulling her inside since she didn't walk in like usual.

"It's Andrew." She says.

"What's wrong with him?" I can't help but think what he did to her to make her act like this.

"He got into a fight" She started to cry "He's in the hospital and I didn't know what to do."

I pull her into a hug "It's ok don't worry I'm here." I say holding her.

"No it's not ok I left him in the hospital. I'm the worst girlfriend ever." She cries into my chest.

"No you're not." I make her look straight into my eyes. "Here's what we're going to do. I'm going to take Ian to Mom and then we're going to tell Andrew's parents what happened, and then we're going to go to the hospital. Ok?"

She just nods at me.

"I'll take care of Ian for you." I turn to see Casey standing by the couch. Damn I forgot she was here. "I baby sat when I was a teenager all the time."

"umm..." I didn't know what to say

"Free of charge" She smiles.

"Thank you" I smile. "Are you sure though?"

"Just go." She says giving me an assuring smile.

"Thank you." I say again.

"Hurry up his parents need to find out."

"Your right." I grab Amber, who was still frozen, and take her down to my car.

"Do you know Andrew's parents number?" I ask her.

"Yea"

"Ok call them and tell them to go to the hospital. Oh wait what hospital is he in?"

"Memorial"

"Ok"

Just as I get to the hospital Amber gets off the phone.

"What did they say?" I ask.

"They're coming over as soon as his sister finishes her recital."

"What?!"

"I know." She says starting to cry.

"Don't they care about their son?" I know my voice was getting strong but I just kept thinking that if Ian was in the hospital I would have gotten the girl off the stage and get to my son.

"Yes, no. I don't know they like his sister better." She said through tears.

I didn't say anything but inside I was furious I couldn't imagine picking one child over another.

"So why did he get in a fight?"

"It's embarrassing" She said still crying.

"Just tell me."

"NO!"

"Why?"

"Cause its embarrassing!"

"Amber tell me now! Or I'll find out one way or another you know I can and will." I know it was mean what I did but I had to know.

"Ok fine. We were at the party and some dumb jerk came up to us and he started saying stuff about how he was the unwanted child. I told him to shut up that he didn't know anything. Then he started calling me the virgin girlfriend. He started saying that I should now that Andrew was cheating on me."

"Fuckin bitch." I whispered through gritted teeth.

"He's not cheating me" Amber said.

"I know I was calling that other guy a bitch."

She shook her head in agreement.

"Ok then what happened?"

"Andrew told him to take back what he said because it wasn't true. He turned to me and told me it wasn't true. I told him I believed him. Right as he turned back the guy started punching him. Andrew then started to punch back. The guy took out a knife and stabbed Andrew on the stomach. Then he ran off."

I shook my head furiously. "Why was that so embarrassing?" I finally ask because nothing she said seemed embarrassing.

"I just told you that I was virgin what else could be more embarrassing then that!"

I just laughed at her. "That's not embarrassing that just means one you're waiting for the right moment. 2. You won't get a surprise in there." I point to her stomach and she smiles "4. I don't have to kick Andrews's ass. 5. You don't have to worry about STD's. 6. You don't have to be known as the slu-"

"Galvan, Andrew" We hear a doctor say and both Amber and I stand.

The doctor makes his way over to us. "Are you family?"

"Yes I'm his brother?" I lied.

"Ok. Hi I'm Dr. Wright. Andrew seems to be doing fine now. We cleaned the cut and sewed it up."

"Can we see him?" Amber asked.

"Are you family?" He asks.

"Yes she's with me." I say.

"Ok. One other thing I'm going to have to ask you to try and calm him down. He keeps asking for Amber. He said it's his girlfriend. Can you just let him know only family can see him today. It's hospital rules." This is exactly why I lied and they say TV doesn't teach you anything.

"Sure thing Dr. Wright we'll let him know." I say.

"Great. I'll take you to his room." We followed him through a hall.

"He's in here."

"Thank you." Amber says quickly going inside.

"They must be pretty close" Dr. Wright says.

"You bet" I smile "Thanks again Dr."

"No problem." He smiles and walks into the next room.

I wait outside awhile to let Andrew and Amber talk awhile.

Once I hear no more whispering I go inside. I find Amber hunched over hugging and crying into Andrew's shoulder. Andrew is just lying on the bed rubbing her back telling her that he is fine not to worry.

She finally lets go and they kiss. I make my way to her side. They didn't even notice me until I pulled a chair up for Amber to sit next to him.

"Thanks" She says to me as she sits down never letting go of Andrew's hand.

"No problem Amber."

We spend time talking and joking which would make Andrew tense up a bit sense it hurt him to laugh. Still they never let go of each other's hand.

"Hey I'll be right back I need to call the house to check up on Ian." I say.

"Go ahead man" Andrew says.

I step out and go outside to make the call. I waited put was answered by the answering machine. I'm not going to lie that worried me.