"I Copy that" she answered.

Picking the I-pad, notepad and a pen, she walked in Manik's cabin not before knocking on the door.

Her boss was busy going through a file when she entered. Continuing with the same he spoke

"Any calls from the Khurana's" he questioned.

" No sir but an email to fix the meeting to discuss about the new deal" she replied scrolling through the I-pad.

"Alright... So when are we fixing one" he spoke looking at her and pulling back on the back rest of the chair.

"Whenever you say Sir" she replied instantly.

"Hmmm.... So let's do it tomorrow...
ummm....yeah... tomorrow" he said thinking for a second in between.

"Ok Sir" she replied "and..."

"And what?" he questioned raising his right eyebrow.

"Mr. Maheshwari had called again"
She spoke avoiding an eye contact with him.

"Oh....yeah.... ofcourse" he cleared his throat adjusting on his comfortable chair.

It reminded him of the other day when he had scolded her badly for no reason due to which she had cried bitterly, her eyes were the proof to it than.

"Fix it tomorrow.... if there's time available" he concluded trying not to sound harsh.

"Aye Aye Sir" she replied professionally.

"Looks like someone's binge watching 'The Last Ship'..." He said chuckling while looking back at the laptop.

"Haven't you already!!" She spoke. It sounded more of a statement than a question.

In return she just received his famous smirk and a small harmless glare, whilst the corner of her lips just tug upwards.

It was for the first time that they spoke so normally that too other than official matters.

"I'll just check the schedule , adjust the timing and let you know" she said obediently.

She left the cabin after seeking permission from her boss. Cabir entered just when she was leaving.

He wished her "Hi" passing a smile, to which she replied with just a small curve on her lips.

"So... How is it going" Cabir spoke sitting on the couch in the cabin.

"What"? Manik asked standing from his seat.

"I'm talking about Seher" he replied.

"What about her"? Manik said in utter confusion.

"Arre yaar!! how's she at her work"
Cabir questioned.