New in town

Mom:
Good luck at school!

Son
I'm so smart i don't need luck. 😎

Mom
Careful not to stumble on your ego.
Homework at 20.

Son
Of course. After we can  watch a movie online together. Any preference?

Mom
? Any idea?

Son
How to train your dragon 1. I always like it because I looked like Hiccup.

Mom
Who? What name is that?

Son

My name is Peter Parker.
Some teachers called me Peter Peter.
I also relate with him about that.

Mom
Ok, Peter Peter.
Son
Mom!
_______________________________________

Peter's Pov

I go to school after the break. My first class is history. Yay! Any villain, please come and distroy something. You can start with my school. PLEASE.
Our teacher comes in with a smile on her face. She was never smiling. What is coming ? I feel my spider sense tingle. Danger? Or just... surprise quiz?
I look and after the  teacher enters, a redhead boy with green eyes. New classmate! Welcome to hell, buddy... i mean high-school, which is exactly like<<High School Musical >>. I can't believe i belived that lie. It's your fault Disney. No one sings here.
He was wearing a green sweater with a shirt under.
"Hi, my name is Harry Osborn. Me and my dad moved from France here."
Osborn... Osborn... that name looked familiar.
"Ok, class, what do we say?" I hate when she expects us all to say <<Welcome >>. It always sound like we are robots  saying the same thing, at the same time.
"Run while you can !" I hear Flash.
That's is better. The class starts to laugh. I still can't believe that the my blonde enemy is Spider-Man biggest fan. After i fought with more villains, i became more popular. Some love me and some are missing their brain, like J. J. Jameson. His mustache looks like a broom.
"Thompson! Principal office. Now!"
"Bye losers!" he leaves with a smile.
The new guy took the empty seat near me, since Ned stays with Mj.
"Hi, Im Peter."
"Harry."
"So, what do you think of our school?"
"It's... nice. It's weird to be the new kid at the school. I don't know anyone and all my friends are in France.
" Well, let me make you a tour of our amazing school after the class, friend."
"Thank you, um.. friend!"
After the class, i show him around.
"This are the lockers, where i spend beautiful nights locked there until the janitor came and rescued me. There are the bathrooms, where Flash used to teach me diving in the toilet, head first. Then, there is the cafeteria, where they serve us a brown thing that is supposed to be meat... don't eat it. And if you do, here is the nurse office. "
" Wow, your school is... really amazing. How are you still alive? "
" I had good friends. Let me present them to you. "
We go  at the table where Mj and Need stood.
" Hi. "
" Hi"
Harry stood alk the day by my side. He told me stories about his school and how sometimes he got detention. His school was more awesome. At least they had real food, not like us. At the  end of the day, me, Mj and Ned planned to go to the cinema. At the school's gate we see a black limo. Who's limo was that?
"My ride is here." said Harry.
He had a limo!
"Hey, Pete, do you want to drive you home? My driver would like to meet my friend."
"I.. I can't. Sorry. Me and Ned and Mj planned to go to the cinema."
"Can i also come?I can drive all of us to the cinema. "
I look at Ned and Mj. They didn't look happy. But i can't say no. It would be rude. I am his new friend.
"Sure. The more, the better."
Mj sends me death glares. I lived 16 beautiful years. Ned tries to look happy. Maybe he will save me from his crazy girlfriend.
The movie was amazing. Herry brought popcorn  for us all.
"Is that the Avengers Tower?" Herry said while his driver drove us  all home.
"Yes. It's really tall." I smile remembering the fact that i was once inside it and i was friend with an Avenger.
"Have you been inside."
"In my dreams."
It's not a lie.
"How is to live in a city full of heroes? We don't have something like this in France."
"It would be nicer if aliens wouldn't come to kill us." Mj said.
"Right. Where is a hero, there is a villain.Except for Spiderman, i guess. I saw YouTube videos with him helping an old lady. " Harry told us.
"He's our friendly neighbor." I say. I have serious villians, now!
"He swings by your windows!" Harry said excited. I can see another number 1 fan.
"Sometimes i see him from my window."
"So cool."
His driver let us all at our homes. I look at my phone. 21:00!Mom!Homework!
Weird. No messages. No calls.
She never misses homework.