Steve's Pov

I see Natasha falling on the floor. We all rush to her side.
"My cooking is not that bad, right?"
Clint shaked her. "Nat! Natasha! "
No answer. Then he locked for any type of injury on her suit.
"The leather is damaged here." He pointed in the area of her stomach. Then he unzipped her suit. Her stomach was covered in blood. That was bad.
"We should have fought with her." Clint said.
"Regrets won't help. We have to stop the bleeding." I take a wet towel from the kitchen.
"It's a good idea to put the towel on the wound. It's a burn." Pepper said.
"Bruce is out of town tonight, soo...." Tony said.
It wasn't a good idea. I cleaned the blood but her skin was so red and the towel stuck and peeled a part of her skin. It  looked painful, but a part of me was glad that Natasha was out and couldn't feel the pain my idea caused.
" Steve, that was the worst idea you ever had!" Tony said eating a cupcake.
"How can you eat in this moment!"
"She's Natasha fucking Romanoff! The day she dies, the universe will end to exist . I can't believe she can die, actually.Also, i called SHIELD doctors. We all knew we didn't know what we were doing. "
The doctors arrive fast and take Nat at the SHIELD med bay. I path back and forth in the waiting room.
" Calm down, Capsicle. She is strong. "
The doctor got out and he told us she had a 3rd degree burn on her stomach. She lost some blood, bjt nothing life threatening.
What a relief. I go to her room. . The other Avengers are following. She was sleeping. We all take a chair and wait.
I should have fought with her, and not SPIDER-MAN. If she accepted my invitation to the museum, we could have been locked togheter. Clint was right. The Black Widow really bite me. But not then. It was on that rolling stairs. When she kissed me. I really wished it was a real kiss and not a distraction. Maybe it was my fault she didn't go with me at the museum. I shouldn't have panicked when she asked me to the medieval festival.Me, her and music. Awful combination. I still can't dance. So, i panicked and asked the others to come. And she played the reverse card on me today. And when i kissed her at the festival, i didn't know if she liked me too or not. So i panicked again and i said it was a mistake. I wanted to punch myself. All the night i thought how to show Natasha that i like her. The museum was my only idea.The Smithsonian Museum. She joked that i was a fossil and i needed to go there. Perfect place.We could have a great time together. But then she said she has to be with someone more important. And it was a HIM. Was that the person she texted all the time? And then she appears at the museum with Spider-Man in his arms! And she thought about leaving the Avengers and joining him in the Spider team. I think i lost my chance. When she texted, she was always smiling and she and Spider-Man are both named after a spider....I wish i was the one who made her smile.