Clint's Pov

I see Natasha going to her room. I'm worried about her. She shut herself in. Well, more than before. We used to be closer. She used to talk to me. And to visit me at my farm. My children miss their favorite aunt. And Laura misses her friend.
Natasha used to talk with me about her nightmares.But i found out her room was soundproof and the vent were locked. She tried to push me away from her life. She lied to me that she didn't have nightmares anymore.I know she thinks she succeeded. But the vents are not soundproof. They are made of normal metal, not Tony's fancy things. Every night I hear her screams. I tried to go to her room and calm her like i used to do, but the vent was blocked, so i listened and cried from my room. I know she has nightmares, but i don't understand why she shut me out.And i didn't have the courage to tell her that i know she still has nightmares.
But then, suddenly, one day when i get back from my farm, she is different. What happend that night? She is always looking at her phone, texting someone. But she's a spy. I couldn't find out who. She even was texting during a meeting... and then she said a science joke. She never said things like that. And then the whole chemestry thing. Not Natasha's style. How did she know that stuff?Even Fury was surprised.Not a lot of things surprise that man. Tony fell off his chair when he heard her answer .
Another weird thing was the movie incident. She laughed at the worst moment of the movie.Her popcorn flew from her laugh.She and the floor near her were covered in popcorn. I never heard her laughing like that. She got up and then fell on the floor . She scared the shit out of me . I thought she had a seizure, like everyone else in the room. Her behavior was weird. Then she ran to her room. She stumbled a few times until she got there. Natasha is always gracious and elegant. She's not  clumsy. That worried me more. And so were the other. We all went to her door. She opens the door smiling. What was going on? She said she was fine, but then her phone ring and all her attention was to it. I waved my hand in front of her, but she kicked me and closed the door. Me and the other went back to the living room. We asked Bruce if she was alright and he admitted that her behavior was weird, but we should act like nothing happened and look for more concerning signs. So, we put another movie.
After a short time, Natasha came out of her room and she was smiling. That is weird. Only my kids and sometimes me make her smile. Well, made.
She ask Pepper about markers. For what does she need them? All of us look surprised, but Pepper managed to answer. Then she goes back to her room.
All the night i think about her. I listen to my vent which was connected to hers because my room is next to Natasha's. I hear nothing. Maybe she is sleeping. Nope. I can sleep. I'm too worried about her. Somehow i fall asleep and i woke up in the morning. I go to her room and knock. Nothing. I Knock harder and shout her name. Nothing. I shouldn't have listened to Bruce. I take a axe from my room and take the door down. I see her sleeping at her desk. She would sleep in bed if everything was alright. Maybe she's dead and that's why she didn't heard a fucking axe destroying her door. I shake her and she opens her eyes. What a relief. I ask about the Romanov project. What was that? I don't believe her lie, but I'm glad she's alive.
She was always smiling at her phone. Who was she texting? We were training and she stopped to answer the text. She ignored me, so i left. I looked back before leaving and she didn't observed.
I was glad that we went to the festival. Natasha didn't looked at her phone. I liked that. And then a flying crazy man attacked. Natasha changed in her suit and we went to change. When we came back, Nat and Spider-Man took care of him. We went back to the Tower then. I heard something about a kiss. Who kissed who? But then i see Nat leaving to her room. What happened? She looked sad. I ask Steve and she tells me he kissed Nat accidentally. I better let her some time alone.
I go to my room and listen to my vent. Nothing. Maybe it's time to meet the Natasha's secret text friend. I take a screw drill and walk in the vents. I was surprised to see it wasn't blocked. I see Natasha sleeping with her cat. I can't believe she bought a cat. Why she wanted a pet?She didn't looked like the pet type. Anyway, i see her phone on the nightstand. I jump out of the vents and craw to the nightstand.
"Clint" I hear Natasha saying.
Shit! I'm so dead.
I got up with my palms up,in retreat. When I look up, i see that Natasha was still sleeping. Weird, i could have swear she said my name.
Then i see her moving in her sleep
"I thought you were my friend."
She was having a nightmare about me. I would never betray her. Is this why she shut me out?From the vents i only heard her screaming, but not talking because it was quiter. Fid she talket then too? Is she afraid of me?
"Loki has the cube"
The Loki incident. I thought we were fine.
"No, Mdame."
Madame B. and Loki? Awful. I see the cat is awake and looks at me. She is intimidating. It's like Natasha in cat version. I know now why she likes her. Nat started screaming and the cat pu her paw in her mouth. For the first time i saw a cat saying: shut up.
Natasha wakes up and i hide immediately under her bed. I can hear her texting. Who is that person? I hear her steps on the floor and then she goes back in bed. Then nothing. I go out from under the bed. I look and i see Natasha sleeping with her headphones and the phone in her hand. Screen black. If this person makes Tasha happy, maybe i don't care who the texter is. The texter. That's the person's name and it's enough for me. Mission accomplished. I jump back in the vent.