"The ship arrived, lets go!" Helios packed up his stuff and ran over to the ship. Their next destination is Magudurs pass but it is separated from Aegis field by a whole large river that's connected to the sea, an hour passed as the ship peacefully sails.

"Thud, thud, thud." A sound of something large..making vibrations nearby, the three stood up confused.

"Ayo, what's this vibration?" Jasper asked

"Is it from..below..?" Helios got up.

Loud metal noises could be heard, from below. An armored giant rose up, armed with technology and heavy armor, it even has an A.I assistant with it. It grapples the ship, the three got alerted and gets prepared for what's about to come.

Suddenly Jasper shouted. "I KNOW THIS GUY! THAT FRICKING GIANT IN A ROBOT SUIT!"
Jasper had fought with this giant before, but sadly back then he didnt have such advanced armors and technology, but now he does its going to become very diffcult to hanldle.

A sniper appeared in Flif's hands, he aimed and fired nonstop at the giant. The armored giant barely took any damage from the shots and raised his arm up, firing a bullet directly into the sniper Flif was using, breaking it.

Meanwhile, Jasper was on the air rotating nonstop as he was flying down.

"TAAAAAKEEEEE THISSS!!" A red sphere covers Jasper's fists, they are called BloodSucker gauntlets, Jasper did a heavy smash on the giant's face. But even that hefty smash didnt deal much damage to the giant, he barely got knocked back. As Jasper lands on his shoulder the giant just..stares at him.

"AAAUGH, WHATS THAT KINDA ATTITUDE?! YOU WANT MORE?!" Jasper held his fists together, smacking on the giant's head nonstop. Then suddenly a radio speaks from the giant's helmet.

"Hi, i am Dr. Kanen! I'm guessing that you fought with this guy before, he is different from the last time you saw him, his name is FOG by the way, it stands for something. Anyway he isnt a zombie nor a robot he's just a pretty beefy guy in armors and tech, he doesnt speak and i dont know why! Have fun dealing with him!"

As Dr. Kanen finished, FOG grabbed Jasper when he was off guard then throws him into a portal which leads to another one that sends him back on the ship.

"JASPER!!" Flif shouted, luckily Helios catched him on time. The A.I on FOG's helmet speaks to him.
"He is certainly not physically stronger than cyber zombies." FOG just nodded unintelligently.

"FEAT! BEATMAKER!" Flif roared as his Cierious fairy appeared and transformed him into another suit. He rushed to FOG and attacks on his armor, the sound of the strike echoes, noisly widespread all around the area. Sadly FOG's armor only recieved a few cracks and chips, nothing too much to be worried for.

"I'll help you!" Helios said as he jumped underwater, then climbed up on FOG's armor without him noticing, he heated up his palms and tries to burn a part of the armor to reveal a hole which could help them deal direct damage to FOG, but as he tried he realized the material is too hard to simply be burnt. FOG dashed forward and jumped up on the air, it wasn't a fast dash but it was a destructive one which made the ship next to them shake and make Jasper fall off. Helios was still on the armor so he was sent flying with FOG.

"OH NO, HELIOS!" Flif shouted anxiously. Meanwhile on the ship, Jasper has climbed back and charged in what appears to be floating red daggers. He sends the daggers flying in the air with great force directly to FOG.

"He is using the same weapon he used to deal with you last time, sadly this time it wont work." The A.I spoke to FOG, he punched into the waves of daggers and breaks them everytime they come.

"Charging.." FOG charges a shotgun as Helios forced himself to jump off FOG and landed in the water.

"I'M OKAY!" Helios said, gasping for air.

"Damn it..i'm on disadvantage, my heat is nowhere near enough to burn through that heavy armor, i have to find a way to help them.." Helios thought as he swam underwater. Meanwhile Flif is breathing heavily, seems like Flif is out of gas.

"Guhh..Feat, deform.." The grey Cierious lays on the ground as Flif demanded.
"Coey, Coxel. Come out now, We need your help!" The two Cierious appears, flying around Flif.

FOG is done charging his weapon and fired at Jasper, right after that he dashes at Flif, flinging him away. Jasper was not going down easily, he used his own daggers to block the bullets and deflect some of them back to FOG.

"TAKE THIS!" Helios boiled some water below and splashed it at FOG's visor as he throws rocks he got from the bottom of the river, hoping that it would do some damage. Indeed it blurred FOG's vision a bit but it only made FOG pays more attention to Helios who is in disadvantage and has to rely on rocks to fight. Before getting to Helios he fired at Jasper again.

"Same attack wont work twice!" Jasper made a shockwave, timed correctly as it deflects the bullets completely, Jasper jumps on the air and was about to land on FOG again.

FOG pulls out a massive sword, he used it to try and slash Helios but luckily he was underwater and FOG was too big to squat down to see where Helios was, so Helios hid under the rocks to avoid the fatal attack.

As the battle was getting intense when FOG used all his weapons and fired missles at Jasper while still trying to hit Helios and blocking Flif's Cierious fairies attacks, suddenly a red portal appears. Three..things that appears to be zombies, somewhat the same size as FOG came out.

"FOG! WE'RE HERE FOR REVENGE." One of them spoke. As they slowly made their way to attack FOG. FOG is now extremely occupied with the giant zombies attacking him.

Jasper was breathing heavily, he looked at the ship andddd sadly it was destroyed during the battle. Helios is somewhere nearby and Flif appears to be right next to him.

"I got a plan." Jasper said.

"Whaa? What plan?" Flif asked while also breathing heavily.

"You see FOG's legs?" He pointed at them as he confidentally explained.

"They are chipped and cracked from all those attacks, plus they are heavy and uncomfortable, so he would no way move comfortable in full mobility.We'll use that, As our advantage, do you know what i mean?"

"Ohoho..Yes!! Lets do this!" Flif excitedly spoke.

"Coey, Coxel, Feat, Healing Circular. Ellie, Sakura knight!" Flif then gets covered by his Cierious then..turns into..a girl.

"You're..not an idiot, right?" Jasper facepalmed.

"Of course not! Dont understimate me!" He takes out a katana and was about to charge forward but Jasper pulls him back the moment he tries to move.

"You know, being an idiot isnt so bad." Jasper sighed.

"W-Whaaa?" Flif was confused.

"We use his chipped, heavy metal legs as our advantages to.."

Jasper turned around and finally finished his sentence.

"TO NIGERUNDAYOOOOO (RUN AWAY)" Then Jasper ran on the water as far away as possible.

"O-oh! WAIT FOR ME!!" Flif ran after him. Helios rose up from the water, seeing them run he tried to catch up from behind as well. "RUNRUNRUNRUN-" Helios told himself in a rush.

They ran and ran, exhausted and hungry. They finally got picked up by a fishing ship, they were taken to Magdurus Pass after 6 hours of travelling, including the time they spent fighting with FOG and ran away.

They steps on land, putting an end to the long trip underwater from Aegis Fields to Magdurus Pass, but more challenges awaits them on their journey.
This is only the beginning.

END OF CHAP 2.

Cier Journeys: Path Of Corruptionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें