𝗰𝗵. 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 | 𝗉𝗍. 𝗍𝗐𝗈

❝ 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋|𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 ❞—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

❝ 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋|𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒
—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

"Unfortunately, I don't fight anymore and that's what I promised her." Baji cocked his head to the side.

His words caused Kiyomi's eyes to widen and the boy pursed his lips.

"So if you wanna beat me, just do as you
plea-" He was abruptly interrupted when the boy's fist connected with Baji's cheek.

His glasses fell with a clank as the boy glared at him.
"...What's with those foolish words coming from you. Did you just underestimate me?" His brows twitched in rage as Baji stared back at him.

He kept his promise,

Kiyomi stared with horror in her eyes as she watched the boy mercilessly beat Baji.

But still, that's...

The boy gazed down at Baji as he dryly coughed in his hand.
"......."

"....Even though you always said you were  there for me, but laughing like that earlier, you're not even looking at me anymore, aren't you?"

He couldn't hold back his tears as they dropped down sorrowfully. His brows furrowed in anger as Kiyomi stared at him when she understood something.

"The current you is really lame." He spoke bitterly as he gazed down at Baji, who sat with his hair now out, listening attentively.

"Even if you said I'm lame, as long as I have her, who looks at me like a cool person," He shakily stood up as Kiyomi's eyes dilated.

He wiped the dripping blood from the corner of his lips with a smirk and dedicated hazel hues.
"Others' opinions are not important."