𝗰𝗵. 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 | 𝗉𝗍. 𝗍𝗐𝗈

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 ❞—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐄 ❞
—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

The next day of the class meeting.

The bowling ball rolled down the lane dead centre and knocked down all the pins.

"Alright!!" Baji cheered in his new outfit with a fist clench, a sparkling aura bloomed around him.

"Baji is amazing. I can't count how many strikes you got." The kind boy clapped in happiness as the other classmates deadpanned.

"Bahahaha." Baji chuckled absorbing all the compliments he's recieved from the kind smiling boy.

'Isn't Baji kind of showing his true self? Will he be okay?' Kiyomi worriedly looked over with comical lines in between her eyes as she held a bowling ball.

"We won!" The kind boy high-fived Baji as he held a peace sign.

This is the first time
I've been to a gathering.

'I'm glad Baji.' Kiyomi cried unaware of the girl beside her.

"Oh! Omi-omi, your earrings are cute~ Where did you buy them?" The girl with a bob questioned.

"Ah, this? I bought it in front of the station." Kiyomi held her hand behind her ear.

"Isn't this cute?"

"......"
Her cheeks and nose flared up as she remembered the compliment, sweat dribbled down her neck as her heart thumped in her rib cage.

"Don't tell me, was it a gift from your boyfriend?!" Mizuki, the girl with the bob, questioned as her googly eyes sparkled startling Kiyomi.