𝗰𝗵. 𝘀𝗶𝘅 | 𝗉𝗍. 𝗍𝗐𝗈

❝ 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 ❞—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

❝ 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒 ❞
—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

The next day.

"Hey, what type of person do you like?" Mitsuki questioned with comical hearts as she leaned behind the couch Baji sat on.

"Or maybe your favourite type of clothing- oh, what kind of songs do you like?"

"Senior, you're annoying." Bank bluntly stated as he read over a few sheets.

'She keeps coming here.' Kiyomi cried as she stapled documents together, for it being today's request.

"Come to think of it." She sat down beside him.
"What part do you like about Kiyomi?" She questioned as Kiyomi dropped both staple and documents in mortification.

'Excuse me!?'

"Kiyomi is noisy." She stared right at her.

"......." Kiyomi sulked with sigh.

'We'll. I'm also curious about it though....'

Don't tell me, it's my fav for example?
*insert image of Kiyomi blushing whilst placing a hand on her mouth in shock*
The positive Kiyomi ⬆️

"Both of you are noisy." He stapled a few sheets as an annoyed aura released from him.

"Why did I get scolded too..." Kiyomi exhaled.

"Why? Tell me." Mitsuki squeezed her arms around his, Kiyomi looked up to see how close they were and she then covered her face into her stack of papers.

'...Somehow, I don't really like seeing this.' Kiyomi thought with frown as she looked over her papers.

"Geez, he's totally not answering any of my questions, as expected."