𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄 ❞—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

❝ 𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈 𝐊𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄 ❞
—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

"I'm starting to hallucinate shit."

Baji choked on the remnants of blood staining his throat. A figure resembling of Shinichiro gazed down at him with tenderness.

His vision blurred as the empty black void filled his sight. It was warm, tranquil and could be mistaken as light yet if felt so excruciating.

So bothersome and fatiguing.

An ear piercing bell rang through his sensitive hearing, the familiar siren chimed like a mantra, the cries of his friends overloaded his senses. 

Red and blue swirled the battlefield as the delinquents trudged towards the exit in hope of escaping.

—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

The monitor steadily traced the heartbeat of Baji as he breathed heavily into the oxygen mask.

His brows flinched with anguish as the mask fogged up.

'Please... Please be okay.'

Takemichi held his hands together in a praying position. The grunt of Baji snapped him and the two doctors out of their reverie.

Baji held out a bloody hand towards the bleached blond. To which the blond didn't hesitate in grabbing.

"Baji-kun!"

"Thanks... Takemitchy." Baji breathed out lowly.

"Man, don't say stuff like that. It's not your style." Takemichi awkwardly smiled as he fidgeted.