𝗰𝗵. 𝘁𝘄𝗼 | 𝗉𝗍. 𝗍𝗐𝗈

❝ 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 ❞—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

❝ 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄 ❞
—————(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[☘︎︎]:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)—————

The wind chimes becoming white noise to the chatter of the people on the street. A euphoric mood was established across our innocent first year who had flowers blooming around her as she hummed.

'I'm so happy! Nobody asked me to do anything for them today and I also don't have any club activities. What should I do when I get back home?'

She questioned herself in her mind as she bobbed her head to confirm her luck, completely unaware of the meek boy that bumped into her.

"Woah! It hurts!" She exclaimed in the heat of the moment as the boy refused to meet her eyes and trotted away in urgency.

"Ouch, what the hell..." She trailed off as she heard murmurs and was met with a large group of people gathering around, and then she caught sight of the culprit.

'B-Baji-kun is about to get in a fight...' She disappointedly looked over at the unknown boy grabbing Baji's shirt collar, she comically deadpanned at the result she can see in the near future if it were to remain unaltered.

"Thanks to you, I couldn't take that dork's money. Are ya gonna pay me in his place, you nerd?" The taller guy taunted as he looked down at Baji (both physically and figuratively).

'Could it be that he was protecting that boy from earlier?' Kiyomi concluded with a thumb and index on her chin.

Baji only stared back blankly in silence.

But...

'He can't pick a fight here... right?' She glanced at the bystanders who looked at the two in fright and discomfort.

Baji's hues darkened as he glared back at the taller boy and quickly grabbed the said boy's wrist.

'Ah...' This didn't go unnoticed by Kiyomi who quickly grasped onto the situation after using her observation haki to look into the hereafter.