Just Sleep, just Dream

Mulai dari awal

I sat down at my normal desk and went to get my Chromebook, when I remembered. My Chromebook wasn't even in my backpack. Nobody else had Chromebooks either. Great, this was gonna be fun. But my mood immediately lifted as soon as I saw that Carlton Burke was the one sitting across from me. I looked back at Blair, who sits behind me and she was doing this excited, silent cheer thing. I chuckled and looked back forward again. Then, a very familiar voice spoke and definitely startled me. "Are you still gonna join the literature club?" they asked. I flinched and looked to the side, seeing MONIKA from DDLC.

"Um, huh?" is all that I could think to say.

"Remember? I asked you about it the other day and you said that you'd think about it."

"I just... I've been kinda needing some time to myself lately. You know, being busy and all. With stuff."

-------------------------------------------------------

It was only time for 5th period and I was already itching to listen to some 'March Onward to Your Nightmare', by Dagames, but I can't because OH YEAH, it doesn't exist!

I went into my French class and actually felt somewhat relieved to see Will here. At least that was normal. I had mixed feelings about French, cause it is nice to know another language, but I'd much rather learn Japanese or Korean so then I can actually understand what the characters are saying in animes without subtitles. But my French class is right before lunch too, so I have something to look forward to.

When I sat down and saw that Funtime Freddy himself was our teacher, I got really confused. But then I remembered.

"Millicent Fitzsimmons, you are hereby sentenced to die for Crimes of Humanity."

"Wait," Millie said. "What does that mean -- Crimes of Humanity?"

"You," the voice said, "have been rude and quick to anger. You have rushed to the judgement of others. You have been insufficiently grateful to those who have shown you nothing but love and kindness."

The voice was right. Different incidences of her own rudeness and ingratitude played in her head like scenes from a movie she didn't want to see. "Guilty as charged," Millie said. "But why are those crimes I have to die for? Those are crimes everybody's guilty of from time to time."

"True," the voice said. "That's why they're Crimes of Humanity."

"But if they're something all humans are guilty of, then why do I have to die for them?" The voice didn't answer, and Millie felt a small tingle of hope. Maybe she wouldn't have to take her chances by curling up on the floor of the cavity. Maybe she could talk herself out of this.

"Because," the voice said, "you're the one who crawled into my belly."

Whimpering, Millie made herself as small as she possibly could in the bottom of the cavity. If she got out, she was going to make it a point to be nicer to Grandpa. He really had been good to her, taking her in and putting up with her moods and teaching himself how to cook all those vegetarian recipes.

"In the spirit of the French revolution," the voice said, "I will now do a countdown in French before releasing the blade! Un, deux, TROIS!"

It all made sense now. The reason why Funtime Freddy was the French teacher was because of that scene. He was in his animatronic form too.

"Alright class, we're gonna work on a few French phrases first, then some of the numbers-- 10 through 50-- and then we're gonna watch a movie," 'Mr. F' explained to us.