˚ ☁︎ ˚ Falling »

Start from the beginning

She gave his cheek a quick peck, holding back her smile.

"Yes. Let's do that. Ahyoung ! L. E. T apostrophe S G O !",Jungwon dragged the poor girl towards the haunted house, despite her protest.

//Ferris Wheel//

"It's so pretty.",Seri smiled, peeking at the sight of the night sky.

"You are happy."

She turned her head to him ,"Hmm. Ferris Wheel always makes me feel like I am about to touch the sky!",she let out a soft chuckle,"...and since you are with me, I am happier!"

He placed her hand over hers, caressing her knuckles with his thumb.

"Hong Seri..."

Her gaze met his,"Hmm?"

She tilted her head.

"Let's skip school for a week...",tears formed in his eyes ,"...and do all the things, we wished to do together."

Her eyes grew moist,"You said, you are going to stay with me forever..."

"I guess forever doesn't always mean,forever...",he lowered his gaze kissing her hand, tenderly.

//LAST WEEK//

Seri and Heeseung sat on the couch, snuggled into each other's warmth.

"Hong Seri."

"Hmm."

"About the T.V show I always told you about..."

She lifted her gaze up to look at him,"What about it?"

"I lied."

"WHAT-"

"I always did whatever I wished to do.T.V show was just an excuse.",he bit his lower lip being shy.

"You-",she laughed heartily ,"I am glad you did whatever you wished to do. Your actions really fluttered my heart."

"Really? I wish my heart beated just like yours does.",he extended his lower lip.

She cupped his cheeks, quickly placing her lips over his,"I love you so much."

"I love you more.",he attacked her with kisses all over her face.

-----

They peeked into the oven , glancing at the cookies they had made together.

Taking the tray out, she placed cookies on the table.

"You should try it first.",insisted Seri.

"No. You should try it first. Are you sure, you put sugar and not salt?",he gulped.