˚ ☁︎ ˚ Birthday »

« 誕生日 ! »

//ONE WEEK LATER//

"14 October, 2002 . Happy Birthday Hong Seri !",Heeseung clapped with his gaze linked with hers.

"Thank you!",Seri flashed a smile,"I almost forgot about it!"

"Why did you forget about it? Aren't birthdays special to humans?",she witnessed his head tilting.

"Birthdays are the only day when people act like they care. When the birthday passes, it grows really sad and lonely since we don't get the same love and adoration again."

"Atleast you have a birthday! Be happy about it.",utilising his past knowledge of human affection, he patted her back softly.

The sides of her lips curled,"What about you? When is your birthday?"

"I don't have one because I am not a human.",Heeseung lowered his gaze.

"AYE. OFCOURSE YOU DO! I will set one for you....",she thought for a while,"Hmm....15 October! Your birthday will follow mine."

"15 October. My birthday .",he flashed a smile.

Seri chuckled,"You seem happy."

"Is this how it feels to be happy?"

"You feel good, don't you?",she ran her hand through his hair.

"Yes."

She withdrew her hand, rising from her seat,"My friend is coming over today."

"But I am HONG SERI'S friend.",he blinked.

"Yes. Lee Heeseung is my friend but I have another friend too. Both of you are my only friends.",Seri explained while making her way towards the living room.

He refused to respond, straight up walking towards the couch.

What's with him?

She shook her head in confusion.

------

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY IDIOT.",Jungwon let his dimple form on his cheeks, engulfing her in his arms.

"THANK YOU. DUMBO.",she giggled.

"I hope you didn't forget it was your birthday."

"I DID. Thank god, Heeseung reminded me.",her lips formed a smile.

"You are hopeless.",he heaved a sigh,"Oh wait!Heeseung? Where is he ? Let me see him."