★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ]彡★

Start from the beginning

This was probably Frankenstein, the guard who's killed everyone who wasn't invited to the collection room.

He just might have to use his chains on him.

The room behind that heavily locked door was freezing, the skin of the (s/t) girl was covered in goosebumps, the room probably had to be this cold to properly preserve certain items that were stored here the female assumed.

There were several things that were on display, there was a two-headed baby stored in a jar that couldn't be any bigger than three feet big, there were snakes and birds displayed pinned to a board that hung along the wall.

There were several things that caught her eye but she was looking for one thing in specific.

"So, I'm not seeing any red here, was it a lie William?" The girl innocently asked, purposely brushing her fingers down his arm as she kept walking past him.

The man left out a hearty laugh before he spoke.

"I'll show you all types of red, this way my dear." The man opens his right arm to guide the girl in a certain direction.

With a pleased smile, she follows pursuit.

"I have these encased in a specific preserve, where you're able to see the pure tones without anything clouding the color perception. I also have these hidden behind a curtain of the same shade to draw out a more dramatic reveal."

The girl stood in anticipation as the man left her side to go to the side of the hidden display and starts to pull some rope which causes the velvet curtain to raise up, worsening her anticipation.

The squeaks of the pulley were the only sound to be heard within the locked room, slowly raising up.

Lights were shining from behind the curtain, almost as if it were a brilliant sunrise, the rays of the light slowly coming up revealing such a sight.

A sight of Scarlet.

The girl could no longer hear the squeaks of the pulley that lifted up the curtain anymore, the only thing the girl could hear was the blood that pumped a bit faster than before, rushing through her veins as if a dam had been withholding all of her crimson blood.

Her eardrums pulse as the curtains are finished being raised.

The entire world stops for a minute. The arms of the girl drop to her sides as she takes a few small steps closer to the glass display before her.

There's a glass box and within that glass box, is a wooden frame glass container that has two items stored within.

A left Kurtain eye along with its other half, a right Kurtain eye.

Truly and honest, a full pair of eyes of a Kurta.

"Aren't they the most beautiful shade of scarlet?" William broke the silence as he removes himself from the side of the display case and repositions himself next to the girl, admiring his most prized possession.

"William, may I be honest with you for a second?" The girl spoke, her eyes never budge from the sight before her.

"Of course my dear, go on." William encourages her, he just knows that she's purely frozen in shock at the magnificent sight before her.

"I hate the color red."

William was strongly taken aback, he must have heard her wrong.

"I'm sorry can you repeat that?" William asked, his voice wavering for some odd reason. The air starts to get thick, the air around them gets colder, freezing even.