★彡[ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀʟᴇᴛ ᴇʏᴇꜱ]彡★

Start from the beginning

"Of course, Red is the best color of all." He finishes smoothly, before he continues once more, "If you'd like, I can show you them, I can show you one of the most beautiful colors known to the world."  

Bingo.

The girl fakes a gasp, as she faces the man once more, a sly grin of cockiness apparent on his paper-thin lips.

"You would honestly do that for me?!" The girl fakes her excitement as the man before her nods his head.

"If you'd do me the honors." He then slides out of the booth, proposing his hand to the younger girl before him.

A smile of excitement graces her plump lips as her eyes fake a sparkle, she gracefully accepts his request and uses his hand to stand up once more, His calloused hand returns to the small of her back as he leads her into a specific direction.

The sound of heels click against the floor as a set of legs pass by, The kurta's eyes never left the female who previously sat at the bar, even when she stood up, even as she talked with whom he was looking for, even as she sat with Mr.William T. Ford.

It was as if he was supposed to be watching her, she ultimately led him to see him, scout him, to spot him.

It almost felt personal that this happened, his eyes watched from her fake laughs to the hushed whispers, to them getting up and leaving.

He assumed her to be just another gold digger, looking for someone to hand their will over to them, much to his disliking, he actually thought, at first sight, she had different intentions than every other young woman who were wrapped around an older man.

It wasn't his concern anyway.

Seeing the pair leave the main social area through another beaded archway he stands up, aiming to discreetly follow them.

If he were right he was a cocky man who was proud of his collection, so this is where he must keep it, at his fingertips to easily show those who were interested.

The hallway was a bit longer than the blonde had expected it to be, with several twists and turns, probably to confuse people who weren't familiar with the path, perhaps to weed out those who weren't supposed to be there.

The kurta stopped as he heard the voices of the pair resume, this time the usually casual and cool Mr.Ford spoke with a stern and serious tone.

"What you see in here will change your world forever, you will see things that your brain could only imagine, so don't be so shocked when you see more than what you initially wanted."

Kurapika could hear the defined smirk as William finished his sentence, pride but seriousness dripping from the corners of his mouth.

"Go on William, blow my mind." The young woman replied with an alluring tone, almost as if she were flirting with the man.

Seconds pass as the sound of machinery is heard, probably the locks on the door unlocking for entry. He would have to assess the door and surroundings before he could even attempt to break in.

"Keep watch for me, we may be in here for a while," William spoke once more to someone who didn't verbally reply.

After the sounds of machinery are heard again the Kurta waits for a minute or so before he walks out from behind the wall.

He was right, there was a steel door that was heavily locked and a singular guard stood directly in front of the door.

This man, by looks alone, could plummet the two meatheads that Kurapika fought before. This man, in particular, looked like a stitched-up rag doll, the patches of skin were all different colors, his face was that of two people stitched together, faces that didn't fit, patches of hair crowded his lumpy head.