Here goes nothing...

I sigh through my mouth, collecting myself as I walk down the hall and out the door with my painting and purse.

When I get outside, I'm immediately taken aback by what I saw.

Leaning against the exterior of his car, Harry stood with his arms crossed and the wind blowing gently through his hair. I must have underestimated him, because he was dressed in black dress pants, a white floral button up, paired with a black trench coat.

I was almost speechless for a minute, mesmerized by how...good he looked.

When I shut the front door, his head turns from his view of the hedges and his eyes now fall on me.

His body shifts very slightly, moving his weight from leaning against the car to standing up straight now. His expression doesn't change but I do see his shoulders fall a bit.

He clears his throat. "Ready?"

I just nod.

I get my feet to work again and walk around to the passenger door of his car, stepping inside and then carefully placing the painting in the backseat as he sits in the driver's seat.

He smells of rich cologne. It was pleasant.

As Harry drives, I look down at my thumbs in my lap, twiddling them mindlessly as we sat in silence. Up until this point, I'd only seen glimpses of him throughout the week since the bar thing happened.

I don't know how to communicate with him. We aren't friends, and we hate each other. Now, we're somehow supposed to pretend that we're boyfriend and girlfriend. I don't know how we're gonna pull that off.

I momentarily look up at his side profile as he drives, debating on whether I should try to talk to him or not.

As I look at him, I notice how clear his skin is. It's flawless, not a blemish in sight. He's got perfect diamond shaped pink lips. His eyelashes were long, fluttering as he blinked. His hair was mid-length, longer than most men. It fell behind his neck in thick curls, some strands hanging over his forehead. He resembled a prince. 

I wonder how someone who looks so perfect can have such a dark mind.

I look ahead again, leaning against my palm as Harry drives down the highway.

It was a 25 minute drive to the big villa on the beachside that Marjorie and Derek rented out to hold their ceremony. A 25 minute drive of silence between Harry and I.

When we arrived, Harry parked his car further away from any other vehicles. I gave him a weird look, wondering why he was parked so far away.

He just shrugs. "This car is expensive."

I immediately roll my eyes. "Now we just have to walk further. I'm in heels and I'm carrying a painting." I complain.

"How is that my problem?" he remarks as we both step out of the car.

Well, this is going swimmingly so far.

I open the back door on my side to retrieve my painting. "Look, we're supposed to like each other tonight. So let's try not to fight the whole time." I murmur as I pull my body out from the backseat.

Before I knew it, I felt a pair of hands on my hips quickly turn me around so that my back was against the car. With the painting in my hand, I gasp out at the sudden contact, coming face to face with Harry. He looks at me deviously.

"You think I'm gonna ruin your special little night, Picasso?"

I shake my head, glaring into his eyes. "It's not my special night. It's Marjorie and Derek's. And yes, I do think you're going to try to pull something so I'm asking you right now...please don't."