"Not bad." I give him a half smile, letting the egg cook beside me.

I watch his side profile as he continues chopping for a moment and then exhales through his nose, stopping and then putting down the knife before turning to face me.

He looks at me sincerely. "So, uh..." he scratches the back of his neck. "How have you been with everything? I mean, are you okay?"

I look down at my feet for a moment before shrugging. "I don't know, I guess I'm just trying to look past it for now."

He nods in understanding, biting his cheek.

"It's just weird, you know?" I go on, "I mean, I thought something was up with Harry and the guys but I would have never expected it from you or Angela."

He keeps his eyes locked on me as he gives me a look of sympathy. "I know. And I'm sorry that things happened the way they did."

I press my lips into a line. "It is what it is. I don't wanna dwell."

Another nod from him.

"So..." he begins to change the subject. "You ready for tonight?"

I glance at him to see his lips tugged into a little smirk, making my eyes playfully roll. "No. Not in the slightest."

Zayn chuckles under his breath. "I'm sure it'll be okay."

I narrow my eyes at him. "It's Harry we're talking about. He's gonna make this night unbearable for me."

I can see it already. I know this night will end badly if he has anything to do with it.

"Don't worry. I'll kill him if he doesn't behave himself." Zayn teases.

I shake my head slightly. "I know you're joking but that was way too soon."

Zayn looks down with a laugh. "Yeah, you're right sorry."

Once my egg is done cooking, I slide it onto a plate and toast a piece of bread. I was ready to take this up to my room and watch some tv before I had to face the music tonight.

All I can do is hope and pray that it all goes smoothly.

Later on, at 5, I stood in my room as I finished getting ready. Zayn had left for the bar already, leaving me alone in the villa until Harry got here.

I stood in front of my mirror in my dress. It was a floor length peach colored dress that had silky material draping down to my feet. It was strapless, but still modest enough
for a ceremony that would be packed with old people.

My hair was down in curls, falling to my shoulders while the upper half was pinned back. I was wearing lipstick, which was something I wasn't used to. It wasn't loud or anything, just a pretty nude color that matched my dress.

Along with this dress, I'm wearing heels. I had no choice or else the length of the dress would have caused me to trip all night. The heels were open toed and silver, nothing fancy.

It's six minutes past 5, which means Harry should be here any second.

It completely slipped my mind to tell him to dress up, and now I'm worried that he'll arrive in skinny jeans and a t shirt like always. If that's the case, he's gonna have to borrow something of Zayn's.

I grab my wrapped up painting and go leave my room, going downstairs and being careful not to fall flat on my face in these heels.

Nearly two minutes later, I hear a loud honk outside the villa, indicating that Harry was here to pick me up.