new owners, new horrors

“luke, i was serious when i said to not fucking run!”

the sound of chains rubbing against each other felt prinkly in her ears, but pretended not to hear anything. instead, she focused her attention to the intruders that were taking their leisure steps on her front lawn.

she could feel the texture and the rough edges of their shoes that was stepping on the innocent grass that had grown with her during her imprisonment.

she slowly closes her eyes, wrapping herself with the pain and cries of help from the grasses itself.

“oh, holy goddess of the moon,
a new owner has arrive,
i never knew it was this soon,
with all the years that I have,
ever since the death of the previous owner,
it seems there will be another chapter of horror”

then she let out a string of giggles, as if she was rejoicing for finding a new toy to play. even though there are chains restraining some of her movements, it didn't stop her from cheerfully moving so hysterically.

“oh, how fun it would be,
everyday they would be screaming with fear,
i would be smiling with glee,
this time, i'll make it clear.
i'll make the fun, i'll make the rules,
oh, I hope their blood would be as red as jewels!”

fucking luke, running like a fucking kid”

she could sense them as they move towards the huge doors of the castle. the castle had been in her family for generations after generations, but some tosser had to meddle in-between and sold the estate.

not like it matters to her anyway, even if it's not sold, she wouldn't be able to get out of her prison cell.

she swiftly moved her hand like she was opening the door. she couldn't help but smile, filled with mischief. when she could sense their shock and surprised when the front door of the mansion that was sealed-tight, suddenly open like it was nothing.

“what the fuck!”

“north, did you just see that!? it was so cool!”

“stop fucking jumping or else you will injured yourself!”

perharps...it was just the wind?”

when they finally pile themselves inside, she could hear someone screaming with a load of cursing and cussing when the door suddenly closes behind them.

she let out another laugh, clearly enjoying with her new toys.

“how fun...” her dull green eyes lit up.

she never had this fun ever since she was drag underground and was deprived with the satisfaction of having fun.

those hideous creatures doesn't have the complete humanity to know what fun is. they were just animals in a human skin and called themselves family.

for sang, it was worst being called as their family than being in this nightmare called prison.

“calm down, gabe. i'm sure it was just the wind”

“...or perhaps, it was a ghost!”

“shut the fuck up, luke!”

“ghost? like the shadow of the undead?
i'll show you whose dead---blasmey!” sang let out a hissing sound when she felt the chain digging into her skin because she was moving too excessively.

drip. drip. drip. drip.

her nose twitches when she could smell the familiar scent of metal and iron that was slowly filtering the air. her blood drip from the injury on her wrist to the cold surface of the marble floor.

“nasty little thing...” she glared at the chain that would cry with her movement and restraint her from moving too strenuous.

it had taken her freedom, and was stealing the prime of her life until there was nothing left.

witch?

if she was really a witch, she would have the ability to turn back in time. she would go back to the time before she was drag away, rather than stay and let them have their way with her, she would run away.

if only she had gotten the courage to leave those foolish wankers behind, then perhaps by now, she would be enjoying her freedom that was taken from her.

she would be somewhere in the world by now. she would be sailing and conquering the wild pacific seas. she would be planting and growing trees as green as her eyes. she would be running the tranquil meadows and disturb the small birds that hides within.

...but that is only a dream.

a sad and broken dream that wouldn't come true.

reality had proved to her that there are no trees or seas inside the prison cell. there is only the foul smell like the sewage from the city and the running rats that lives in the corner of the room. darkness covered the walls and ceilings, the only light that feigns off the loaming darkness is the lone lightbulb in the middle of the room.

though, sometimes, the bulb would go wacky and give up on her, the way she give up on life.

speaking of the bulb, she raised her eyes to glare at the bulb who was having its moods, the lights continuously flicker from on and off.

“you're mocking me...” she spat out, her chains making a jiggling sound “another nasty little thing”

“hey, i found an underground door”

“you found an underground door!?”

“where? show me! show me! show me!”

“hold your fucking horses”

sang stilled when she heard voices that was far too close than it was before. she knew they were at the other side of the door, two individuals to be specific.

this is bad.

no---shouldn't this be good?

they are gonna know that she's down here and they will set her free. isn't that good?

she watched as the doorknob was turn from the otherside. it slowly turns and turns then she heard a click.

she held her breath, her heart racing in anticipation at the same, she never notice the lingering fear at the corner of her heart. will the outside world be the same as she remembers from the past?

...or has it evolved into a transcendence state?

whatever it is. she's gonna find out soon.

“luke, just open the goddamn door!”