Chapter 28 setting sail

Start from the beginning

Now with us being separated, Sasuke being a rouge nin, Naruto and I still being in the leaf, and Kakashi sensei taking charge of a whole war unit of thousands of shinobi. In a weird way I think our bonds grew stronger. 

As we run, its become peaceful. The wind is blowing through my long hair. The sun is poking through the trees. We are currently on our way to where our boat is. The trip to Turtle island will be long, but I am sure it will be exciting. 

~~~Time skip cus im lazy~~~

We arrive to the small town where our boat is supposedly waiting for us. "Hey you guys, im going to go around town before we head out. This might be our last chance to grab some non perishable food. Not to mention anything else you cant find on the water." I said to the group. 

"Katsumi chan ill come with you!" Naruto says walking over to where I am. 

"Alright, stick together, we are supposed to leave soon." Yamato sensei said to us. We nod and head off to find something to eat. 

"Naruto you want ramen or dango?" i ask him looking at the two shops down the street. 

"Ramen! But Ichiraku ramen is the best!" He yells. I sweat drop in responce.  

"Naruto lets not make a scene ok?" I say to him in response. I noticed all the people looking at us weirdly. Like they have never seen a ninja before. "Ne Naruto, you see all of them looking at us weirdly?" I whisper to him. 

"Hm? Are they?" He asks, now looking around at the villagers. He sweatdrops at the people staring. "Yea I guess so. Maybe ninja just arent common!" Naruto says giving them the benifit of the doubt. 

"Ok, if you say so. Your the boss" I reply shrugging. We make our way to a pastry shop. They had strawberry mochi, (my fav) and I bough one. I ate it while we made our way to the ramen shop acrosss the road. 

"Hey man! I would like a Miso ramen please!" Naruto says to the man who runs the shop. 

"Ill have whatever hes having" I say after. We chat, eat our food, and wander through the now weary village. We make our way to the boat to find out our trip is postponed. Apparently there is a monster at sea, attacking anyone who sails at night.

"What do you mean we cant set sail yet?" Naruto exclaims. He seems pretty frustrated that his mission was postponed. 

Guy decided he wants to go out to see this 'monster' for himself. He said "With the power of youth! I can defeat this monster!" I sweat drop at his predictable antics. HE sets sail on a tiny boat with one of the other Jounin on the mission with us. He seems to be annoyed by how he was the one who drew the short stick. 

Out of no where, the boat seems to just shatter! There is a massive wave in the distance. I can sense a strong and very old chakra from their direction. It almost reminds me of Gambunta and Katsuyu. The two summoning me and Naruto have. 

"Naruto!" I yell to him. He nods and we spring into action. While Guy and the other jounin fight the sea summoning, someone in a small boat tries to reel it in!? The phycopath then actually manages to hook it!

However, before he can get to it, his boat gets smash. Naruto jumps up and catches him. Yamato uses his woodstyle and I use my water style to subdue the angered summoning. After the fight with Zabuza all those years ago, I asked Kakashi sensei to teach me some of his justus. He ended up teaching me some of them. I master water prison long ago. That is the justsu I am currently using on him. Except on a much larger scale. 

"Yamato! This thing is too strong! Its going to pull you down with him!!" I yell to my sensei. 

"Get the sailor to safety!" He yells back. Naruto nods and jumps his way to shore. Yamato releases his woodstyle, and I release my waterstyle.  We all reach the shore and let the sailor into our boat.