𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽;𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

~𝘒𝘦𝘪

It's been two weeks since we confessed to each other and we're closer now.
We still hang out frequently and I'm happy whenever he's by my side.
Even when we're not together, just thinking about him makes me feel better.
It's not official yet, but I meant it when I said Sho could take his time.

I'm lying-in bed when I get a notification.

I pick up my phone which is resting on my stomach while I listen to music and see, 𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰🧡

---

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰🧡

Hey!

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Hey Sho.

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰🧡

We should go on a date tomorrow!!

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Sure

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Wait What?!

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰🧡

I want to make it official. My feelings for you are growing and I'm ready to start dating again, but I'm going to be honest with you. I'm scared, because of how my last relationship ended. I know you're not like Kageyama, but I'm still scared.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Thank you for telling me that. It's okay to be scared, I'm not going to judge you for it. Also if you're sure you're ready than I accept your date offer.

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰🧡

Yay!

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰🧡

Also thank you🥰

𝘠𝘰𝘶

No need to thank me. Where do you wanna go tomorrow?

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰🧡

We should go to that park with the wishing well and then the bakery.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Sounds like a plan. I'm going to bed now though, so I'll see you at school.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Goodnight.

𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰🧡

See you tomorrow! 'Night.

---

After getting ready for bed, I put my phone on the charger, and go to sleep.

-

The next morning my mom comes to wake me up and we have breakfast together.

We talked about Shoyo, my date later, and anything else we could think of.

I walked to school like normal, but when I got to the front gate, I see a short ginger and I instantly know who it is, so I speed up my pace a bit and when I'm by his side he pulls out a Night Shade from behind his back.