𝚃𝚆𝙾;𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚋𝚜

~𝘒𝘦𝘪

By the time I get home I'm still on the verge of tears, but I still had to wait until I get up to my room to finally let the tears fall.

I stand in front of the door thinking for a moment.

'𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮.. 𝘕𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬. 𝘐 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘥𝘢𝘺.'

Upon walking into my house, I take my shoes off and leave them by the front door.

"I'm home" I shout, and my mom comes out of the kitchen.

"Hey Kei! I made you Ramen and I also wanted to tell you your brother is home for the weekend."

"Alright. Thanks Mom."

After I eat my Ramen, I go to my room, lock the door behind me, and set my bag on the floor by my desk.

I feel the hot tears spilling from my eyes and I feel so pathetic.

'𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺. 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦?'

I pull on my headphones and start playing rain audios, because they usually calm me down.
This method wasn't working, so I slip my headphones down onto my neck and lay down letting the tears fall, sniffling every now and then.

About 10 minutes later I've calmed down, but my eyes start to droop, so I let them close, falling asleep.

-

Opening my eyes, I'm met with greyish black.
I just lay there for a moment before turning my small lamp on.

Grabbing my phone next to me I look at the percentage and when I see, '16℅' I plug the cord into the outlet of my phone.

Looking through my very few notifications I see a couple from the team groupchat, one from Tadashi, and one from my.. brother.

For see unknown reason I decide to open the message from Akiteru.

---

-𝟕:𝟒𝟑𝐩𝐦-

𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶

Hey, dinner is ready.

-𝟕:𝟓𝟔𝐩𝐦-

𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶

I don't know if you're ignoring me or you're just not coming down, I can't tell which one.

-𝟖:𝟎𝟕𝐩𝐦-

𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶

Mom left your Udon in the refrigerator.

-𝟗:𝟐𝟗𝐩𝐦-

𝘈𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘶

Goodnight. Love you Kei.

-𝟗:𝟓𝟏𝐩𝐦-

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Thank you.

Goodnight.

..Love you.

---

Getting out of bed I unlock my door, walk to the kitchen, and eat my Udon at the table.

Once I'm done, I wash my bowl, brush my teeth, use the toilet, and lay back in my bed.

After making sure my phone is charging one last time, I fall back asleep.

--------------------------------------

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟐𝟗
(𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀/𝐍'𝐬)

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐁𝐲𝐞! <𝟑