𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴;𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔-𝙸𝚗

~𝘒𝘦𝘪

When Hinata and the King got to together yes, I was jealous, but there was nothing I could about it, besides Hinata looked so happy.

That was until today.

He still wore a smile on his face, but it wasn't as bright and everytime he was with Kageyama he looked angry and/or scared.

I wanted to ask if he was alright after he came out of the bathroom, but he left without a second thought and even forgot his gym bag.

Sugawara asked me to take it to him, so that's what I'm doing.
Walking to Hinata's house.

Once I get to his house and knock on the door his Mother answers and looks at me with a puzzled look.

"Hello ma'am, Shoyo left his gym bag at Volleyball practice. Is he here?" I ask bowing.
It honestly felt kinda nice calling him by his first name, but I can't just keep doing that.

"He's actually not home yet but thank you for bringing it back." She replies with a smile very similar to Shoyo's.

"It's no problem."

She gives me another smile and waves while closing the door.

I turn around and start walking to my house.

When I get home, I take off my shoes, go to the kitchen to make food, and once I'm done cooking, I sit at the dining table.

I go to my room after taking care of my dishes and lay on my bed.

---

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Hi Hinata.

Hinata

Hey. What's up?

𝘠𝘰𝘶

I just wanted to check in.

Hinata

Wow, I didn't know you cared.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Shut up, just tell me how you're doing.

Hinata

Fine.

Hinata

I'm doing alright. What about you?

𝘠𝘰𝘶

I'm pretty good. How's everything with the King if you don't mind me asking.

Hinata

Peachy.

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Alright. Well, Gtg.

Hinata

'Kay, Bye..

---

What does he mean by peachy?
Is he actually okay, or is he lying?
I need to find out one way or another.

---

𝘠𝘰𝘶

Hey, I know I just texted you, but I was wondering what you're doing tomorrow.

𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢

It's fine. I'm going to Kageyama's house tomorrow, why?

𝘠𝘰𝘶

I was just curious. Thanks.

𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢

Np..?

---

'𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵..'

Looks like I'm going to be spying on Hinita and the King.

--------------------------------------

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 390

(𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀/𝐍'𝐬)

𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐲/𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐁𝐲𝐞! <3