15. Traitor

Gut feelings are guardian angels
__

The limo stopped in front of a huge mansion.

After getting out, Kang forwards his arm for me to hold, making me blush, "Quite the gentlemen you are, aren't you?" I whisper as he shrugs giving me a cheesy smile, "Always been, but only for you."

I laugh in response as we finally get inside the mansion.

A huge party was up and there were lots of people wearing fancy outfits. Huge chandelier hanging on the roof, fancy decorations and heavy drinks being served around. It's like a ball.

"Do you want a taste?" He calls for a waiter and I decline. He takes one for himself. "You sure?" He asks again and I'm persistent. "Yeah, I don't think I can eat or drink anything tonight."

"If you don't want, it's okay." He takes a sip. Takes me further. Meets with a few people. I'm a little intimidated but it was okay. I was with him. There was nothing I had to worry about.

Later, he finally separates himself from the crowd. Ducks his head down. "It's tiring. I'm sorry." He is wiping his forehead with a hankie and I feel bad. Avert his mind.

Look at the stairs up. Arranged with flowers. "You used to live here right?" I ask, admiring the flowers and the aura. "It was my home until my mom left." He is seated on a chair. "Things got ew once Dad took over."

I ruined his mood again.

"I'm so sorry." I apologize and he grabs my hand. Closes me in a hug. Lays my head on his chest. Gives me few pats. "It's okay, love." He is humming softly, "Since I met you, there's been nothing but happiness."

He is so genuine. I hug him tightly.

The only thing interrupting our happiness was his father. We were here to end this, to end all of this drama, to end everything that could bring everything but happiness to us. Trusting his father was the last thing I wanted, he was suspicious. Kang kept me safe from his father for a reason and him suddenly announcing to give up wasn't digestible.

"I want to sit somewhere," I feel like I am sweating. "Rest, somewhere." I stand up right and Kang is cupping my cheeks. Checks upon me. "Are you okay, Hana?"

"I don't know, I suddenly don't really feel well." The panic is settling in. I am panicking. I should not. I wanted to be so strong. Be his strength.

"Let me take you to my room." Holding my hand he takes the stairs and gets me to his room. It's plain. Nothing in particular. Just simple furniture. It really was just a wooden piece of room.

Kang places me down on the bed. "Should I get you some meds?" He asks, lays the blanket on me. Sits next to me. I shut my eyes and nod, "Few vitamins or supplements." He offers me a glass of water and I drink it.

"I'll bring it." He gets off and I place the empty glass on the table next to me and lie down.

+++

Few minutes later Kang comes in. When he does so when he came in he suddenly seemed upset.

"Is everything fine?" I asked while placing down the empty glass I drank from. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked instead looking at me.

Nodding a yes I sighed, something was happening and he didn't want me to know about it.

"Let's go now" surprisingly he picked me up in bridal style!

"Kang!" I felt my cheeks burning hot red, "Oh, look at you blushing" he giggled taking me out from his room. "You are really something" I playfully hit his chest whilst he just laughed and continued taking me downstairs.