10. Hidden desires

Hold her morals
__

"Pull it for me," I asked Song Kang to assemble my cupboard.

The room was a disaster.

I went out to bring some home necessities but until I came back I saw him picking up things fallen from the cupboard.

Everything that existed in the cupboard was now on the ground, "How did this happen?" I ask facepalming.

"I was searching for my tie until I accidentally pushed the cupboard" he spoke lowering his gaze from me. "Was this worth it? Did you find your tie?" I asked and he lift his face to see me with puppy eyes.

"No"

"Nevermind" I sigh picking up all the documents, files, papers and the usual stuff along with him.

"You really are something!" I huff dusting my hands, arching my back in pain. "I really didn't mean to do that" He scratched his neck nervously.
"Ask me if you want something, don't start looking all by yourself" I grumbled leaving him there but he tapped on my legs calling me out. "What is it now?" I ask turning to ask him only for him to push me off suddenly.

"What do you want" I snap angrily. He turned red "I- 'm sorry, you were just going to bump into my face" he scoots away without even completing his statement.

"Yah! I'm not going to leave you!" I was fuming, not only being made a mess of the cupboard he literally pissed me off, "I apologised right!" He immediately stood behind the couch thinking he would be safe but no I would pounce at him!.

"I don't care! You better come to me or else..." I go into thoughts until he responds for me "Punish me?" He innocently says as if it meant nothing dark.

"Y-you stop" I lower my guard leaving him as to be. "So am I okay to come near you now? You won't hit me right?" He asks carefully taking baby steps towards me.

Suddenly all the aggression was gone. "Yeah, I won't" I walked past him settling down on the couch and switching on the tv. "Cool," He said in relief falling next to me.

I kept switching from one channel to another finding something worth watching when Kang suddenly hovered his arms around my shoulders.

I eyed him expressing 'are you allowed to do that?'

"Hmm?" Leaning closer he asked, "What did you say, princess?"

He was really testing my patience, wasn't he?

"Don't princess me, first thing" I squint my eyes at him, "Why?" He frowned, "You don't like me calling you that?" He made a sad face that kinda made him look cute.

"I don't know" I looked away figuring out why did I think he looked cute just now?

"I like your fit anyways" He complimented looking at my clothes.

Looking down I saw myself wearing a black net cardigan that kind of exposed my inner-wear. A white short skirt that was barely covering my thighs. Of course, he liked my today's fit.

Well, yes I wore it for a reason too.

"Do I?" I lift my leg and place it on the other whereas he saw my skirt lifting up further upwards, my thighs exposed fully for him to look at.

He immediately glared at me, "Yeah and you have no idea how much I'm loving it" he chuckled amusingly.

"Lol", I scoffed turning to continue watching the T.V until he picked up the remote and switched it off,

"Wait, why did you do that?" I respond surprised, "Are we going to sit and watch T.V the whole day?" He retorted folding his arms.

Well, I didn't plan on doing that. I really wanted to watch it but I guess it was time to already execute my plan?