Chapter 1 Extraordinary

"Master Yu, you are pregnant."  The gloomy-looking doctor pushed the gold-rimmed glasses and said.

  Yu Baoyuan couldn't help but laugh and laughed, "Doctor, I'm a boy."

"Okay," the doctor looked helpless,

"Master Yu, it's true that you are a boy, and you are pregnant."

  Yu Baoyuan blinked his eyes twice.  "Doctor, are you kidding me?"

The doctor stared at Yu Baoyuan for a long time, sighed, and clicked the mouse to call out the image.  “This is an image of your cavity. This little shadow is still an unformed fetus.”

Yu Baoyuan froze for a moment, slipping his fingers into the image with a serious expression, “I thought it was a tumor.”

"No, it's a fetus."

  Yu Baoyuan shook his head: "I think you are wrong, it must be a tumor."

The doctor gritted his teeth angrily, "I can't last a lifetime with my things, and swear that this is a fetus."

"No way," Yu Baoyuan looked serious, "This stuffed sandwich is the same. How can it be a child?"

"You're still in the early stages of your mother's womb, and you're full of sandwiches," the doctor said calmly, not panicking at all, "I know you don't believe it. But you can read this report, it's a precedent for male births around the world."  With that, the doctor took out a paper report and pushed it at Yu Baoyuan.

[Precedent* here I don't mean anything so I'll just leave it like this.]

Yu Baoyuan turned a few pages earnestly, dumbfounded.

There is precedent for giving birth to a boy in more than 50 countries around the world.  San Diego, United States, even broke the legend that men gave birth to quintuplets by caesarean section.  Next to her were photos of her husband and quintuplets in the hospital and in the incubator.  There are also some recorders in it.  They issued the Guinness World Records for husband and wife - the most capable men in the world. 

Yu Baoyuan was so shocked that he could swallow an egg alive.  This year, sows can climb trees and wild boars can give birth?

  Fuck!

  His voice trembled slightly, "I actually have a child in my stomach.?"

  "Yes, you can go home and digest the report."

  His face suddenly turned pale, "Can I abort?"

"This is a pity," the doctor straightened the glasses at the bridge of his nose.  "Currently, abortion technology for men is immature, so there is no precedent for surgery in China. I dare not rush to operate on you."

The doctor also said a lot of comforting words, but Yu Baoyuan's ears As if he had lost his hearing, he couldn't listen at all.  He picked up the nonsensical diagnosis sheet and walked to the hospital door in a daze.

It's busy and bustling outside.  The afternoon sun is still a little poisonous, making people sweat on their feet and legs and panic in their hearts.

He quietly touched his flat stomach, then squeezed the diagnosis book into a ball and threw it in the trash.  After standing by the roadside like a fool for a while, he finally recovered his soul and reached out and took a taxi home.

But if he want to come, that place can't be called home.  Because he will be expelled from that place.

He got out of the car at the entrance of the villa, and walked slowly to the villa.  As soon as he entered the door, he saw Gu Feng standing in front of the large French window with his hands behind his back, a cigarette in his hand, looking thoughtful. "Return?"  The voice is still indifferent.

  Yu Baoyuan sat on the sofa, "Um."

Gu Feng was silent for a long time, "When are you moving?" 

Yu Baoyuan's heart trembled slightly, his throat was choked by an inexplicable emotion, and he couldn't speak. 

Gu Feng puffed out some smoke, "Li Ning will stay here tomorrow when he returns from China. I don't want him to feel guilty for your presence, understand?"

Got your mom's ball.  Yu Baoyuan took a breath and stretched himself to the large font on the sofa, as if he could stretch his heart this way.  After a long silence, he hummed and said, "Gu Feng, are you short on money? It's not that hard to buy a villa for your baby bump, right?" 

Gu Feng's cold eyes swept over him, "I can buy it for you, as long as you move." 

Yu Baoyuan held his head with his palm, and didn't say anything.  Dare to feel that Chen Lining is a baby, and is Yu Baoyuan cheap?  He lay halfway on the sofa, a trace of self-deprecation in his eyes. 

Sometimes he is too affectionate and can add drama to himself.  Gu Feng gave him an indifferent look, and he wanted to stretch the nine-nine-nine-eighty-one style to make him quite happy;  Gu Feng took him on an overseas tour, he thought that love was knocking on the door, and took photos with different tricks every day.  Xiu En'ai posts to Moments of Friends, and runs eight micro-entrepreneurs in a month;  Gu Feng easily gave him a small gift, and he wanted to make a daily pilgrimage in front of the temple.

Stupid. 

Yu Baoyuan sniffed, his face was calm, but his fingers kept tapping on the sofa cushions. 

He thought about that day again.  It was New Year's Eve that day, and it was agreed to have dinner together on New Year's Eve, but Gu Feng didn't call him a single call.  And he opened Chen Lining's Weibo with his hand, and looked at Chen Lining's newly updated photo.  In the photo, Chen Lining and Gu Feng are embracing each other in Los Angeles against the background of light snow, they are endlessly romantic and sweet.  Yu Baoyuan, who saw the photo, smiled and prepared New Year's dinner all day after eating.

  Perhaps, the five years that he considered invaluable with Gu Feng meant nothing to Gu Feng. 

He's not even a substitute, but a handsome, silly and sad inflatable doll. 

Gu Feng's voice was even more indifferent, "Then what do you want?" 

Yu Baoyuan took a deep breath and closed his slightly damp eyes, "You want to break up, right?" 

Gu Feng cast a suspicious look, as if he didn't expect him to be so happy this time. 

"Stay with me for one more night," Yu Baoyuan looked a little evasive, "Just pretend we'll never part, and I'll break up with young master." 

Gu Feng looked at him straight with unfathomable eyes. 

Yu Baoyuan suppressed the sadness in his heart, smiled and revealed two pointed little tiger teeth: "By the way, you will be someone else's boyfriend the future. Take the last chance, I can make the best of everything, can't I? !" 

Gu Feng Treated it as an item, then he would use Gu Feng as that item as well. 

Everyone even knows, how good it is.

******

It's not mine
All rights go to author