4

NO ONES POV

When they make it to the gym they waited for a few minutes for the coach to arrive.

"All right. Listen up" they look at him as a stage rises up ⬆️ on where he was standing "my name is coach Boomer. You may know me as 'Sonic Boom'. You may not" he says "here's how Power Placement is gonna work. You will step up here and show me your power. And yes, you will show everyone here your power, no matter how lame it is or not" he then walks around "I will then determine where you will be assigned. Hero or sidekick. Now, every year there are a few students or, as I like to call them, whiner babies"

"Does this guy ever shut up" Slifer asks in a whisper next to Elsa's ear since he was on her shoulder.

And she chuckles a little just for a second and then goes back to normal.

She just shrugs since she had no idea.

"Who see fit to question and to complain about their placement, so let's get one thing straight. My word is law" coach Boomer says.

"Oh brother" Slifer says and Elsa shushes him.

"And my judgement is final. So there will be no whiner babies" Boomer says "are we clear" the class mumbles "I said are we CLEAR" he uses a sonic boom on the end of the sentence.

"YES, COACH BOOMER" they all said while yelling.

After that he called students and they showed him their powers and some got put as heroes and some got picked as sidekicks.

But then the bell rings just as he was about to call the next student and he said that they would pick it up when they come back from lunch and said he would call up Will and Elsa next.

So they went to the Cafeteria and Zach was complaining about he doesn't deserve to be a sidekick and then they ran into the coach, but soon learned it was a student that was messing with him.

When they got their food they went to a table and sat down and began to eat. And Will saw someone staring at him.

"Ok, am I crazy, or is that guy really looking at me?" Will asks.

"Dude" Zach says.

"What?" Will asks.

"That's Warren Peace" Zach says.

"That's Warren Peace?" Layla asks.

"Yeah" Zach says.

"Um" Elsa says and they look at her "who is Warren Peace?"

"How can you not know about him, everybody knows him" Ethan says.

"Guys, Elsa here doesn't know about any of this" Will says.

"Why?" Maj asks.

"Well, to what my dad said that she said she's been keeping her powers hidden that even a Sky High didn't know about about her powers but when my parents found out about her my father pulled some strings and now she's here and she's here to learn ...

"Well, to what my dad said that she said she's been keeping her powers hidden that even a Sky High didn't know about about her powers but when my parents found out about her my father pulled some strings and now she's here and she's here to learn how to control her powers without them getting out of control or at least that's what my dad says" Will says.

They nod.

"And I've heard of him" Layla says " His mom's a hero and his dad a supervillain, Barron battle"

"So, where do I come in?" Will asks.

"Your dad busted his dad" Ethan says "quadruple life sentence"

"No chance of parole until his 3rd life" Maj says.

Will exhales "that's great. My first day at Sky High, and I already have an archenemy"

After lunch they headed back to the gym and they ran into Gwen and and Warren and few others before heading back there.

After that coach Boomer picked Elsa to go next and so she went up to the stage.

"Show me what you got" Boomer says. Elsa takes a deep breath and tries to do it, but freezes when she sees everyone looking at her "come on kid, I don't have all day"

Elsa then starts breathing heavy.

"Hey relax" Slifer says flying to her "just stay calm and think of something that helps you"

"What are you?" Boomer asks walking to Slifer.

"I'm a dragon and my job is to look after her and if you will stop pushing her, she'll show you her power so shut up" Slifer says.

"Slifer" Elsa says "didn't Dan teach you how be nice to others? And I'm sorry Coach Boomer"

"Yes he did" Slifer says "but Dan will have my head if something happens to you and that includes stress, he cares about you"

"I'm sure Dan cares a lot about people" Elsa says.

"He does and he has a lot of people to care about" Slifer says "but for now, just relax and think of something that calms you and show them what you got and just let it go"

(Yes I know it's a frozen Reference but I couldn't help myself lol)

Elsa the nods and then takes a deep breath and then she points her hands on the ground and use the ice to make spikes around her and then she forms it creating like a force field around her and then when she releases it it shoots out ice spikes and hits the wall In different directions.

"Ice powers" Boomer says writing it down "nice, hero"

After that Elsa went down and Will went next next.

(PLAY VIDEO TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS)

After what happened Will was sent to the nurse after being blasted by a sonic boom but luckily he was fine and the rest of the day went on as planned. All though thanks to the Loud sonic boom he shattered almost every thing glass and then included the buses as well.

After school is over they hopped on the bus and Rob Wilson the bus driver took all them home.
=======================