3

NO ONES POV

So the week went by and Elsa and Slifer got to really know the Strongholds and they got to see them on tv saving the day a few times and they were impressed about this.

But right now Elsa and Slifer were in their room and Elsa was getting dressed and then went down stairs and joined the Strongholds in the kitchen and ate breakfast.

As they ate the back door opens and it was Layla Williams.

"Morning, mrs. Stronghold" she says walking inside "morning Elsa, Slifer"

"Good morning Layla" all 3 of them said.

"I noticed you had some Recyclables in the trash. I took the liberty of moving them for you" Layla says.

They met each other over the week they were there.

"Thank you, Layla" Josie says "Are you hungry? I've got plenty of eggs, bacon...."

Just then they heard something heavy fall and they looked up and they saw Steve walking down the stairs.

"No, thanks" Layla says "You know how my mom can communicate with animals? Apparently they don't like being eaten"

"How about some juice?" Josie asks.

"Great" Layla says "so how have you liked living here you 2"

"They are so kind and they don't mind when I get nervous and freeze stuff" Elsa says "I'm starting to really like it here"

"To my surprise so am I" Slifer says.

"I still can't believe you 2 are starting high school today" Josie says handing Layla the juice "It seems like just yesterday you two were swimming naked in the kiddie pool"

"Mom" Will says walking into the kitchen "hi, Layla"

Just then the phone rings and it was the red phone his Steve's hand

Just then the phone rings and it was the red phone his Steve's hand. And he answers it.

"There's trouble downtown. Big trouble. Downtown" Steve says.

"Oh shoot, And I really wanted to see Will after the bus" Josie says "I remember his first day of preschool, he wouldn't let go of my leg"

Slifer chuckles over that.