Chapter 7: Scorpia

(A/N: hello readers welcome to Chapter 7, let's get serious over here. Now let's begin)

3rd P.O.V

"It was the middle of the night and the forest was filled with complete silence while being covered by the shadowy darkness, despite seeming beautiful, it was still a very dangerous time to be lost in this place while the Grimms are wandering around looking for their next food however it seems that right now it wasn't the case. Walking through the darkness of the forest was a young woman who had short purple hair and green eyes, she also had a scar on the left side of her cheek and she looks to be holding two pistols in her hands"

"She seemed to be looking for something and it was clearly serious however she didn't seem to be alone as following her was a drone that flying behind her with the camera looking around the surroundings also seeming to look for the same thing"

???: see anything ?

"She asked as the voice of a young girl could be heard from the drone responding to the question"

???: nothing yet Natasha. He really seems to be hidden pretty well

Natasha: "sighs" that's what it looks like. Can't believe we're now going all this way to find a friend that is actually a supernatural creature and try to contain him. Isn't it any other way ?

???: well if that's what the general asks then we really don't have any other options

Natasha: so what ? The general is freaking brain dead, you've seen what he's done Lucy

Lucy: "sighs" i know but he's doing this for the greater good of Remnant and we can't really argue on that

Natasha: one day he'll end up doing something so messed up that you won't be able to think that

"Suddenly the sound of a stick breaking could be heard getting the attention of the soldier and the controlled drone as they both looked around their surroundings wondering if the supernatural monster that they were looking was right now walking around them and stalking them"

Lucy: i don't like this

Natasha: me neither. Use the night vision on your drone

Lucy: right !

"The drone activated it's night vision and began looking around for the supernatural monster until suddenly the drone got hit by what appears to look like a sea creature's tail sending crashing down on the ground and now the drone couldn't fly anymore. Natasha turned around to face what took down the drone and her eyes widen to what she saw in front of her"

 Natasha turned around to face what took down the drone and her eyes widen to what she saw in front of her"