"Stop looking at it like that, you punched the glass." I roll my eyes. "And it needs to be changed." I point at his bandage.

"I was angry." He murmurs.

"Yeah, you're always angry and always hurting that hand. Do you have something against it?" I ask. He's always injuring his hand and it's always the right one. Idiot.

"I get to eat from your hands." He says, still looking at that hand, now a little satisfied. Well, that is the reason for my now heated cheeks. This man, I'm telling you is a grade A idiot.

"Come with me." He says, walking upstairs.

"But..what about Marie?" I ask.

"She'll let herself in." He tells me.

"But what about breakfast? She'll cook for you only." I say. I really want breakfast. That juice isn't doing it for me now.

"She knows, I texted her. Now c'mon." He says, getting annoyed. He gets irritated so easily.

"What about Caden?" I ask.

"Fuck off." He says before storming off to his room. See? He got irritated.

I sigh loudly before following him. My phone pings, probably Rome has replied to my text but I ignore it. There's a big baby I have to look after.

Thankfully he didn't lock the door. He was removing his shoes when I entered his room. "Go away." He says.

"I was just asking." I say, as a frown makes its way on my face.

"You ruined my mood." He says, kicking his shoes inside the closet.

"I'm sorry alright?" I say, throwing my hands in the air. He ignores me. "Fine, I'll go away." I huff out before making my way to stomp out of his room. Donkey man.

"No wait, sorry." He says as one of his hands wraps around my arm to stop me. "So um, change it." He says, referring to the bandage.

"O-kay." He leaves my arm and brings the first aid kit, then sits on the bed. I open the bandage slowly. That's a really bad cut. "You really need to stop hurting yourself." I say, as I soak the cotton with saline water and clean the wound and apply the antibiotic ointment. Quickly placing the new dressings, I washed my hands.

He was on the balcony when I came back. I stood beside him, not saying anything. "Are you ignoring me?" He asked.

"Do you know how stupid you are? You don't let one injury heal and then cause another one. Stupid, stupid man." I say then look away. The idiot smiles. "Stop smiling okay? I'm mad at you right now." I tell him.

I don't know when he closed the distance between us. I turn to him before opening my mouth again, "You are-" I stop short when his nose touches mine.

"Yes?" He asks me to continue. How am I supposed to?

He takes a step forward making me step back, this continues till my back hits the glass wall. I let out a shaky breath.

"Do I make you nervous, Celeste?" He asks, his breath fanning my lips as he speaks.

"N-no. No, you don't." I tell him.

"But you do." He says.

"What?"

"Make me nervous." He tells me. "My hand's shaking." He says, looking at his hand.

"Do I, now?" I ask, placing my hand on his cheek.

"Yeah." He breathes out. "Close your eyes." He tells me, or more like orders me. I think about not listening but then I close my eyes. A few seconds later he places the previously shaking hand on my hip while the other one goes to the nape of my neck, his thumb stroking my jaw.

He lets out a breath before finally placing his lips on mine after some painfully slow minutes or seconds. He moved his lips against mine. Is this how heaven feels like? I suck on his bottom lip, pulling him closer. This is the kiss, the previous one was nothing infront of this.

He lifted me up, making me wrap my legs around him. My fingers once again found their way to his hair. I pulled them, making him open his mouth in protest and giving me the opportunity to make the kiss deeper.

We pull apart as I was going out of breath. He touched his forehead with mine, breathing heavily. "I like you, so much." He says, looking into my eyes. His eyes, They look more beautiful from here.

The feelings are mutual bud, "I like you too, so much. I shouldn't, but I do." I say, as I unwrap my legs and get down.

"You aren't going to ignore me after this right? You don't regret it, do you?" I ask once I realise what we did now and earlier. We just crossed our limits and he tends to ignore me for days. He said he likes me, but I can't help but feel these things.

"I'm sorry you had to feel that way. I really am. I'm always pushing you away, aren't I?" He asks, more to himself than me. "I'm sorry." He says again.

"So are you like..mine now?" I ask.

"You don't have to ask." He says, breathing in my hair.

"I can kiss you anywhere and anytime I want?" I ask and kiss his forehead, answering my own question. "Oh and we can do sleepovers too. You can come to my place, right? That grandma from the third floor is always trying to set me up with her grandson. I always take the other lift to avoid her but now I can tell her I have someone. And Can I tell Melissa and Logan? And maybe Caleb but we don't talk that much, and Lydia? But she already thinks we're dating. I can't tell Layla, she'll tell everyone and she likes you also, what about-" I stop once I realise I was rambling. He's looking at me with his adorable smile on his face.

"You're adorable." He says.

"I just called you that in my mind." I tell him.

"You did?"

"Yeah." I smile.

"Let's get breakfast, shall we?" He asks, holding my hand.

"Yeah, I'm hungry." I reply, remembering my hungry-ness again. He kissed my knuckles before taking us out.

.....
I'm soooo sorry for such a late update, the two drafts before this got deleted so here I am.
I hope you haven't lost interest or something, enjoy.
Xx.