A beautiful palace was built in the centre of Anga. It stated huge gates and on pillar of gates have Tiger and bull on each of them. Then the pathways of  his palace began with side ways of beautiful gardens. There was a beautiful loutus fontain in front of palace. Lotus fountain has Sheshnag of marbles covering it then main walls of palace have veena on leaning on one side and veda scriptures on other. In side of palace is decorated beautifully. The sabha room has various seats in them and waters were flowing around the sabha room creating they were forming a white gaseous substance all around he court.the thore of kana was in such designed in a way that it will always have sunlight during the day and moonlight during night. Throne of karna was huge and had Sun symbol above it.It was till date most beautiful palace architect has buit. It has symbolism of tridevas and trideviyan from gates to palace. AThe bull and tigers were chosen means of transport for Mahadev and Mata Parvati themselves. The loutus fountain and marbled Sheshnag represents Mata Laxmi and Narayan. The veda scriptures and veena were symbol of Brahamdev and Mata saraswati. Karna was as living in the palace now he mostly stays at night in the palace.

Karna choose his member of courts strictly and justly. He has taken especial difficult test form a sabha which will not blindly follow him or dharma. His most trusted among them was Mahamantri and treasurer Vikram. Vikram was man of Adhiratha age and was very wise. His suggestion were invaluable to Karna. Karna let people choose their representatives like one from teaching facilities, one from warrior of army, one from merchants, one Sudra community and one representative of common people for his court but he did stict background check on all representative to confirm they were not corrupt individual. He was happy with his court. Every chosen person present problems of their community and while sabha together decide how to eliminate the problem. For Karna no problem were insignificant, he wanted to help as much as he can.

The thing which attracted people most wasn't the palace but a mountain that now was transformed in temple. Steps were carved on the mountain, after climbing the steps there was flat surface carved and a statue of Nandi in his animal form was carved. The flat surface was for the people to pray and doing rituals. It was a large area which can easily hold 1000 people. Then a huge Mahadev and Mata Parvati sitting on shilakhand( stone slab) with lord bal ganesh on shiva's lap and lord Kartikeya stand side of Mata Parvati were carved from bottom of flat surface to upwards.the whole mountain was carved and carefully sculpted. The whole temple was fully marbled from bottom stairs to carving of God's. This beautiful sculpting was base on karna painting himself. He got the idea was from one story that Mata Parvati told karna about younger days of lord Ganesha and Lord Kartikeya. The caving and marbling of Nandi, and Shiva family was done by skilled sculptors, carvers and Karna himself. The colouring was done by karna himself. The family in sculpting and carving looked life like. The inaugural ceremony of temple was not being held yet. Karna decide to do that on day of Mahashivratri which is week from now.

Anga has now transformed from poverty stricken country to a prosperous one. The streets which ere filled with cries of people hunger was now filled with laughter. The children are enjoying their childhood, the women were happily doing their household work while singing, men were happily going to their job to work harder to make their country prosperous and old people were enjoying the life left for them. Karna has placed a moderate taxation on the citizen of Anga whic they were happy to pay.

Karna brought many reforms like banning gambling, domestic violence, dowry etc and abolishing sati. He strictly told people that women were not some commodity to be bought to make men richer, a woman is partner of husband not for men to justify dominance on them and for God's sake sati pratha was bullshit, ending your own life before their natural Life ended  is a sin. Men were not to gamble away his hard earned money for momentarily plesure. Karna even had every work will be rewarded equally. Whether if a Sudra is doing cleaning, a soldier defending the country or a brahmin is teaching. Everyone is doing their job and helping society by doing their duties. Noone of his subject is allowed to beg, they would have work for their survival. He asked the requested the invited artists to train his people in their respective art he will pay for their training. Jobs and training were arranged even for handicapped people. Karna too declared he will also take salary and not will not consider his kingdom as a commodity. Karna was adamant the people to realise that they have to do their duties before they can execute their rights. Karna believed one has to set examples for everyone to follow.

Karna did receive some backlash but the punishment were so severe that addicted people grudgingly accepted it. First month was difficult for them but after that they realised that they have became better person and their loved one were happy. Some peole rediscovered their self-worth. After that the reforms were accepted willingly by all people but it didn't mean Karna was tyrant he gave equal opportunity to the people who opposed these reforms to present thir case in front of everyone. They too had rights to do so. So till absence of royal court the sabha was arranged in midst of whole city and fair judgements were passed afte hearing both parties. Then these hearing shifted to palace court but process remains the same.

Anga has become like heaven for people living there. Seeing all this equality and fairness in Anga. The hired artists  requested Karna to settle in Anga as they were never given such respect either to them or their work in any kindom and by it's King. Here in Anga people were willing to learn their art. They respected them, the lower cast people. Karna happily obliged. Anga now was home of masters of various progressions. As a result Anga trade flourished. Anga has become the foremost exporter of various products like tools, clothes, jwellery etc. Royal treasury was filling. Karna has stopped relying on his pouch to help the people after five months for paying their salaries or their training expenses. As Anga was self sufficient now.

Karna invited Hastinapur and Dwarka for inaugration of temple as he know Gandhari and kunti re big devotees of lord Shiva and he wanted to meet Dushala after such long time. He invited his parents too. He also has invited the sahadeva and hundred kings with family. He has sent invitation to his last immediate nabouring country Ujjain. Being a good Neighbour he sent invitation it depends on them whether they will come or not.