"..." Su Jingyang was too tired to scold it.

Although Rong Ci knew that the child didn't want him, seeing Su Jingyang losing another layer of fat from working so hard made him unable to resist helping. However, he was pushed away by Su Jingyang, who was upset and irritated because of a serious lack of sleep: "Don't mess with them, I'm the one who has to spend so much time coaxing if they cry!!!" 

Su Jingyang had an extremely dry temper during this period, Rong Ci was yelled at by him and didn't retort. His eyes quietly followed him holding the child, pacing by the beside coaxing it to sleep, sighing silently. The most difficult part of every night was this.

Su Jingyang hugged Su Dafan, who was coated with the smell of milk, and continued to wander around for a few steps. He glanced at Rong Ci. He regretted it after yelling at him just now, he remembered that his body suffered from internal injuries. With a sullen face, but a calmer tone, he said to him: "You still have some injuries. You just need to take care of yourself, I can cope with the child slowly."

Rong Ci turned his gaze and glanced at Su Xiaofan. Su Xiaofan was lying on the bed, waving his small fist and putting it in his mouth. He played on his own, no urine, not hungry, and with no one to provoke him. He was in a very peaceful state for the time being, but no one could guarantee what would happen after a while.

Rong Ci frowned in thought and said to Su Jingyang: "Your body hasn't recovered yet. You can't do this anymore. Send the children somewhere else tonight."

Su Jingyang was now entangled in the children's affairs, he has no time to talk to Rong Ci about other matters. He only had the energy to think about how to clean up the two children thoroughly.

Hearing what he said, Su Jingyang immediately asked, "Is it possible?"

Su Jingyang really needed a good night's sleep, but he had a feeling that the system was onto him somehow, fearing that this method wouldn't work at all.

"Try it, you can't always let them pester you like this, how can your body support it?" Rong Ci said: "Let them cry, once they know that crying is useless, they won't make noise anymore."

"......" He was very decisive but Su Jingyang hesitated.

When the two children were well-behaved, their small appearance was quite adorable. Although they were still annoying for most of the time, thinking about throwing them aside and letting them all alone, made Su Jingyang feel a little uneasy in his heart. He wasn't too comfortable with the idea.

However, Su Jingyang hesitated repeatedly and finally agreed to give it a try.

While feeding the baby, Rong Ci asked the nurse to take the two children away. Su Jingyang's ears were rarely clean of any crying, and he was too tired to move on the bed. Although he was as tired as a dog, he was strangely unable to fall asleep and didn't feel relieved. On the contrary, he was upset.

After a while, he reacted, Rong Ci was squeezing his leg.

Su Jingyang thought about it but was still uneasy. He pulled his leg back and pushed at him with his hand: "Let's go and take a look, come on."

"There's many people taking care of them. Ling Li and Rong Hua have also gone to help. Stay here, I'll accompany you."

"What if they cry too much?"

Rong Ci looked at him helplessly, "At this time, you mustn't be soft-hearted. You have to stop thinking about it. You can finally relax in the future." 

Su Jingyang didn't listen t what he was saying, he was stunned for a moment, and suddenly felt his ears with his hands, "Did you hear something? Did you hear? Is the child crying?"