Su Jingyang said: "Your ancestor's a dog! I'm going to kill you, traitorous bastard!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard the cry of a child. Su Jingyang's scalp tingled and he subconsciously pushed Rong Ci away. He quickly turned his head and bent down, stretching out his hand to pat and coaxed, yet the newborn still cried after being coaxed for a while.

"Maybe it's urine." Rong Ci leaned over and touched it with his hand. As expected, his hand got wet.

Rong Ci was about to change the baby's diaper when Su Jingyang reached out and grabbed the diaper from his hand. Seeing him staring at him puzzledly, Su Jingyang said, "I'll do it." He was afraid that if Rong Ci changed it, the child would just cry harder.

"Do you know how to?"

"..."

After Su Jingyang hurriedly studied from first-hand experience, the other one woke up as well. Luckily he didn't cry, just clenched his small fist tightly and yawned with a breath full of milk.

Su Jingyang was now able to distinguish between the big and small with enough time. The big one loves to cry and make noise, crying loudly enough to overturn the roof, the small one was relatively quiet and more observant. But no matter how behaved it was, it's was just a newborn child after all, and would cry and be as noisy as other newborns.

After Rong Ci hugged the little one, his small mouth pressed together tightly, and as expected, he started crying and making a fuss again. Su Jingyang only felt a terrible headache incoming when he saw this.

Rong Ci stood thoughtfully for a moment, he raised his head to look at Su Jingyang: "Do they know that you're still angry with me, so they all stand on your side and refuse to pay attention to me?" 

Su Jingyang hugged the little demon in his arms, and rolled his eyes at him, "If they're really on my side, then they should put all their attention to you! Torture their old man to death."

The old man in his early twenties continued to try coaxing the child, standing, sitting, walking, and shaking, yet nothing worked. Su Jingyang heard his heart start to thunder, and in the end, he could only admit his fate: "...Alright, give him to me." 

Before leaving for the city, Li Yin took Su Jingyang's pulse. Su Jingyang took advantage of Rong Ci discussing something with his subordinates at the door to quickly ask Li Yin in a low voice: "Is Rong Ci alright?"

Li Yin couldn't help but smile when he saw him acting as sneakily as a thief, he replied, "Just shocked, his internal injuries are a bit serious. Fortunately, the City Lord has a good foundation, so it should be fine after a month of rest."

Li Yin continued. "If you care about him, why don't you just ask him? Maybe his injury will heal sooner with your care." 

Su Jingyang ignored him, only saying: "Oh, by the way, he seems to be coughing occasionally. "

"Don't mind it, it'll get better after taking medicine." Li Yin reminded again, "Don't get too many emotional ups and downs to avoid affecting recovery."

Su Jingyang was taken aback for a moment, he glanced back. Seeing Rong Ci returning, he hurriedly lowered his voice and said to Li Yin: "Remember not to tell him about what I asked just now."

After Rong Ci came over, he approached Li Yin to ask about Su Jingyang's situation. Li Yin told the truth, everything was fine.

Li Yin looked at Su Jingyang again, he wanted to say something, but Su Jingyang glared at him fiercely. Li Yin suddenly turned his head, he pursed his lips and looked at Rong Ci, saying, "City Lord, this subordinate asks for permission to take your pulse."

Rong Ci was about to say no, but he heard Li Yin say: "Madame seems to be worried about your body, I want to check it so that he can feel at ease."

Rong Ci was taken aback, his mouth curved slightly, "Alright." Sitting on the edge of the bed, he stretched out his wrist to Li Yin.

Li Yin didn't turn back to see Su Jingyang, while taking Rong Ci's pulse, he said helplessly: "Madame, please don't stare at me. Didn't I not tell the City Lord what you asked of me?"

"......" You didn't tell him directly sure, but was there any difference! ! ! What is this? ? Sure enough, Rong Ci's subordinates were just like him! Crafty!

Su Jingyang's chest was so suffocated that he didn't want to talk, he caught a glimpse of Rong Ci looking at himself with a smile and was even angrier. Just laugh for now!

____

PastTimer: So cute! The next chapter is full of babies, babies, and more babies!