bonus chapter

Gulf's pov

I woke up feeling heavy on my chest . I touched the other side of the bed and found it cold .

I slowly opened my eyes and saw my cute little creature giggling at me .

It was our son . Yess we had a boy in mew's second pregnancy . Tharn and mew were the happiest people after finding the gender . Girls wanted another baby girl . But I was okay with either girl or boy .we named him Sean .it doesn't matter as long as I have my love with me .

Sean started licking his fingers like a kitten .I hold him carefully close to my chest. He kept on staring at me with those big round brown eyes. He is just like my Xerox copy . He even clings to mew more than me. As soon as mew entered with a tray he was mumbling baby words . He is so excited to see his mama .

Mew:- aow why is Sean here ? I asked lily to look after him .

Gulf:- that little devil bought him here and left silently .

Sean started making grabby hands looking at mew . Mew immediately kept the tray on the nightstand .And picked him up . Sean kept on giving mew wet kisses making him giggle .
I sat before pulling mew closer to me .
I tried kissing his neck but my little one pushed my face with his tiny hands .

I pouted at him making him giggle . Mew turned and pecked my lips .

Gulf:- morning baby why didn't you wake me up huh ?

Mew:- you came late night from business trip right ? You looked so tired alpha .

Gulf:- all my tiredness is gone now I missed you so much  baby doll .

I hugged him tightly. Because of the  stupid business trip I had be away from my babies . After kids are born I mostly stopped going to buisness trips . Even this time I didn't want to leave but saint and zee were busy with their daughter anna .

Mew:- go wash up before the food gets cold .

After freshening up we had breakfast in the balcony . Kids just greeted me as it's already their school time .
Sean was peacefully sleeping in his crib . And I rushed to our bedroom to have private time with mew .

Mew was standing at the corner of the bed and folding baby clothes . I hugged him from behind before planting kisses all over his neck.  He tilted giving me more access . I started playing with his swollen nipples .
As he is still breastfeeding Sean his chest is swollen and sensitive . I could already smell his slick . His scent is much more sweeter. 

I slowly turned him around and started kissing those lovely lips . He was pressing my nape bringing us much more closer . I pressed his ass before pulling those ass cheeks apart .

Gulf:- you know baby pregnancy made your ass thick you look so sexy swaying your hips and plump ass while cooking it makes me hard.

Mew:- alpha don't talk like that it's embarassing .

Gulf:- shitt baby your ass won't even fit in my palms anymore fuck I like it so much.
I continued attacking his neck with love bites .

I was about to push him on the bed but I heard tiny cry from our babie's room . Mew immediately ran to check on sean .

Oh my babies your not letting your dada have time with mama. I went to check on them . Sean stopped crying but his eyes are still glassy. 

Mew slowly sat on the couch and opend his shirt button and brought his nipple nearer to Sean's mouth . Who was latching on to them like hungry lion . Mew was rubbing Sean slowly .after sometime he dozed off but still with the nipple in his mouth .

I helped mew by taking Sean slowly from him and laying him on the crib .I looked at mew who is looking a little bit tired.  Without giving him much chance I lifted him and brought him to our bed. I pulled out an energy bar from nightstand and gave him. 
My baby looked so tired . I know it's not easy to take care of 4 kids as they keep on clinging to mew and are more dependent on him . As I was away it drained him more .

Mew:- sorry boo can we  do it  later ?

Gulf:- baby it's not at all important now . Why didn't you tell you were tired ? If you work continuously like this you will get sick sweetheart why don't you take mama's help huh ?

Mew:- no boo I like it this way na . Our babies are still small I don't want others to trouble . It's not that tiring boo.

Gulf:- stop lying baby you wake early morning you cook their favourite breakfast which changes everyday. You help them freshen up. You arrange my work out fit . You send them school . You take care of our little  baby and you even bring lunch for me .and-
He stopped pressing a peck on my lips .

Mew:- I do all that because I love doing things for you all . It makes me happy . All the hardwork is worth your smily faces .

I pulled him into my lap and caressed his hair .within few minutes he went limp in my hold . I released my calming pheromones which made him easily relax and fall asleep .

I am really lucky to have such a loving and caring mate to grow old with .

______________________________________

Hello everyone. Hope you all like this chapter. Sorry if you find typos.i know it's just short but I wanted it sweet . I just felt like writing something cute so I worte this one . tommorow I will update justice book hope you are understanding and not confused at the new twist . Please do vote and comment . Stay safe stay happy .
Love you all ❤️💖.