chapter 6

Mew's pov

Last night I couldn't sleep well I was thinking about that woman. Why did she come back after almost  6 years . According what gulf told they met during his MBA and she was his junior.

After meeting her mate she changed or both her mate and she cheated on gulf . It has to be either of this . But why is she back now ? Did her mate leave her or is she again trying to seduce gulf ? Is this all a trap ?

Ahhhhh this is all disturbing am feeling frustrated. It isn't even few days I felt happy with my mate and suddenly someone appears to disturb us .

I didn't know what to do I went to the living room and saw mom watching some drama again .

Mew:- mom I need your help ?

Mom:- oh my god mew what happened you look like a panda because of your dark circles baby ?

Mew:- I couldn't sleep . Do you have sleeping pills ?

Mom:- yaa I have prescribed one should I get it for you ?

Mew:- please mom give it me I wanna sleep I feel damn tired .

After taking a pill and glass of milk I laid on my bed and texted  gulf that am sleeping .

I opened my eyes only to see myself sitting near the pool . I wore an oversized tshirt paired with shorts . I had a small baby bump . I stroked my bump slowly . My face was adorned with a beautiful smile . But as soon as I saw into the pool my happiness washed away and my breath hitched .

I saw gulf and puifai playing in the pool intimately. They were making out right infront of me . Tears welled up my eyes blurring my vision . Then I saw a little boy running to them calling them daddy and mommy.then I saw puifai coming towards me and pushed me into the pool which was 8ft deep . And I didn't even know to swim I was drowing.

I couldn't hear anymore . I was loosing my breathe I felt suffocating .I tried to get to the surface but I couldn't . I couldn't shout then slowly I lost my vision.

Meww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby get up look at me mew !!!

I slowly opened my eyes but the light intensity was to much I closed them again tried opening them only to find a worried gulf .

Oh is this a dream . It was fucking scary !!!!!! But am I again dreaming. Do I miss gulf so much that I even started dreaming about him .

I tried touching his face . Wowwww this dream is realistic I can even feel his skin. I tired pinching his cheeks he winced .

Gulf:- baby your pinching too hard .
I shouted lowly .and moved away from that only made him pull me into his lap . Oh my god he is real it's not a dream . You are really a fool mew .

Mew:- you are real.
I asked him pointing my index.

Gulf:- let me prove you .

Before I could understand the answer his lips were pressed on mine .I could taste caramel on his lips .he was literally sucking my lips . His sneaky tongue entered into my mouth and started fighting with mine for dominance. I didn't give in even though I felt out of breath . He continued sucking all the oxygen left in body making me give up the fight and let his mouth dominate my . He finally stopped after pecking on my lips and all over my face .

I was grasping for air. I never knew that kisses can make a person dizzy seriously this naughty alpha almost ate my mouth .

I smacked on his chest making him chuckled.i don't know why I started crying hitting him again and again . How dare he left me alone for almost 2 weeks . I missed him so much.he wiped my eyes and hugged me tightly.