chapter 9

Gulf's pov

After my breakdown on that day things changed . Our bond grew much more stronger . I love mew so much that I started experiencing morning sickness and cravings.

I didn't understand in the beginning what was happening to me . After my emotional breakdown I started vomiting every morning . And I started eating weird combinations of foods .

Will you believe I mixed curd and mango juice . I added honey in pork basil . I even mixed few sweets with spices and ate it. I thought mew would find me weird but everytime I asked him something weird to eat he would only cook and bring them.

I felt so bad for making him do that work but still my mood swings would change and I would cling to him like a star fish . He never once ignored me he was soo sweet making me feel all giddy.

Mom and dad asked my grand parents about this then she explained that when the alpha's love their mate too much they will experience it for few days during the pregnancy.

It made me so happy . I felt lucky because atleast I can show him how much I love him . It's almost 2 weeks that I behaved like that now its back to normal .

Daily mew would wake and clear up his stomach . I just rub his back and help him wash up then give him the vitamins he has to take then feed him breakfast and let him sleep . Generally mew is very active person he doesn't like to sleep much but this pregnancy changed it .may be because morning sickness he feels tired and sleeps almost all day like after breakfast then after lunch and lastly at night.

We are not doing our strenuous activity because I want to wait till our babies are completely safe In the womb . I can wait all nine months if required. My little berries are important to me .

Yaa mew started calling our babies little berries . I found it cute tho . Everything about my mate is cute like his smile his pout his angry look and lastly that cute ass .

Everytime he sleeps I check my work on my laptop because even tho I took a break I still need look after few things . I was busy reading a pregnancy book when my personal phone started ringing . I immediately picked it up and left to balcony as mew was sleeping beside me after eating lunch.

Gulf:- hello klui is the work done ?

Klui:- yes gulf your hunch was correct he isn't your child .

Gulf:- fuck my instincts were right but why did I felt connection with him ?

Klui :- only leo can answer it as he is interacting with the kid from last week he said he would inform you once his reports are done .

Gulf:- thank you so much phi .

Klui:- no problem gulf and congratulations I heard from saint that your going to be a father already .

Gulf:- thank you phi .

After ending the call I immediately called to my friend tar.

Gulf:- hello tar you idiot how many days are you gonna take .

Tar :- phi why do you always scold me . Am done was just about to send but you called me .

Gulf:- now stop acting like an innocent child and send the mail immediately.

I immediately opened my mail in my laptop to check .I was shocked while reading the contents. I looked at my mating who was smiling in sleep .
My cute innocent mate suffered alot at a very young age .

I was stroking his hair when I received a text from the guard telling that the package I waiting arrived. I asked them bring it to my floor. Without making sound I left to get the box .