Author Note

Peoples of the interwebs I come with a message from the inmate vastness of the space in my head.

Ok so this annoying plot line has been rattling around in my head for sometime now and it's making a mess with my other stories. I have written two versions of it. Just want your thoughts on which one I should go with.

Btw Xena says wazz up!

Version 1:

Becoming bored with slaughtering decepticon forces I move to the autobot controlled city-states. My current target city is Crystal city. I walk through the city casing several key areas. The mechs and femme's of Crystal city see a dainty pale rose colored femme with a milky white visor and a constant bubbly smile, not a psychopath who want nothing but their death.

The Crystal city festival is in a deca-cycle which is a perfect. I walk into the city center where the festival will be held and I record the location of surrounding building supports. A solar cycle from the festival I inconspicuously place explosives on the support beams and the surrounding buildings for several blocks. I return to my hideout in an abandoned building in preparation for the next solar cycle.

I find myself in the middle of the festival where every citizen of Crystal city is attending as well as a large handful of Elite Guardsman. I drop my alias and allow for my true self to appear. My armor grows sharper and my paint changes to its many shades of deep red and orange. Several Elite Guardsman notice me and I let out a homicidal cackle. Holding the detonator in my servo I press the button in plain view of everybot. The surrounding buildings explode and kill many as well as trap the survivors in the city square with me. I let go of my control and become my true self, a mass murder.

The screams of my victims is like music to my audios and I dance a dance of death, their death. Ankle deep in spilt energon while my red and orange frame looks more blue and pink than anything, I rip any stragglers to shreds. I look around and find myself surrounded by the corpses of my victims, the citizens of Crystal city. Feeling satisfied with my genocide I fly out of my self-made lake of spilt energon and offlined frames.

I begin to walk out of town and I spot two autobots who are probably trying to get to the festival that is now no more. I hear the whimpers of a still online citizen. Dragging the mech's damaged frame out of the rubble I allow my self and the mech to be seen by the two autobots. The two run closer to help but stop when they see me plunge a servo into the mech's abdomen and rip out his tank and then slowly twist his helm off.

Walking up to the two autobots my engine slightly stalls for an astrosecond at the sight of Sunstreaker and his twin Sideswipe. "Lunarwind says Hi." I say to them as I drop the mech's helm in Sideswipe's servos before walking past them. I kick my self off from the ground and transform. I relish the feeling of the air streaming over my wings and the adrenaline of my killing spree.

It's been Vorns since Sunstreaker last saw Lunarwind but he never lost the feeling of her visor trained on his movements long after her disappearance. Both him and Sideswipe became autobots when the Killer of Kalis appeared and created a mass murder. The two were on their way to the Crystal city festival when they got a choppy transmission for help from the autobot forces stationed there.

Not even four kliks away from city limits they hear a large explosion and the screams of bots. Roughly a breem later the city falls dead silent and only the faint sound of jet engines are heard. Sunstreaker spots a red and orange femme walking their way covered in energon stop and run towards a pile of rubble.

The femme pulls out an injured mech and both Sunstreaker and Sideswipe start to turn to them to help when suddenly a malicious smile appears of the femme's face plate. The femme plunges her servo in the mech and pulls out his tank and slowly twists his helm off. The femme walks towards them and drops the mech's helm in Sideswipe's servoes but not before saying something that chilled Sunstreaker to the bones. The femme transforms and flys off leaving a shell shocked Sideswipe and an appalled Sunstreaker.